Chapter 11

Henry wasn't exactly sure how to respond. His face burned red and Bendy looked hopefully at him. "S-sure?" He said slowly, almost as if he were asking.
      Bendy grinned wider and started to twirl Henry around and dance with him to the music on the old record player.
      Both were having fun and neither wanted to stop so they kept replacing the old record with a new one every time it stopped, and they danced for almost two hours.
      A thought suddenly came to Henry's mind. They should've been back to the safe house a long time ago.
      "Umm...shouldn't we go bring these to everyone who needs clothes?" Henry asked, gesturing to the boxes.
"Oh yeah, I forgot. But first I wanted ta-umm...tell ya somethin." Bendy glanced to the side.
      Henry grew curious and sat down on the ground beside the boxes, Bendy doing the same. "What is it?" The animator asked.
Bendy took a breath to steady his beating heart. "I uh...ever since when I was first made from the machine, I always followed ya round an I love spendin lotsa time with ya, an I've always wanted ta tell ya that I...love ya." Bendy said, turning away to not look at Henry.
Henry wasn't sure exactly how to respond to that. How was it that they'd both felt the same for so damned long and neither of them could figure it out?
Henry wrapped his arms around Bendy and gave him a hug, leaning his head into the demon's chest. "I love you too." He said, looking up at Bendy.
"W-wait, really?!" Bendy asked in surprise.
In response, Henry kneeled up and kissed him. "Yes, I have for a very long time." He said with a smile.
————
Norman has been sitting very bored on the floor of the bathroom for an hour now. Sammy was on the other side of the door talking to him.
      He had wrapped a towel around his waist, back leaning against the door. "When do you think they'll be back?" Norman asked.
      "I'm not quite sure, but knowing them they'll have ended up doing something stupid and forgot we existed." Sammy replied.
      "Oh wait! No they're back!" Sammy said, his footsteps disappearing as he walked away from the door.
      Norman silently waited, head leaning against the hard wood of the door. A few minutes later, a loud knock startled him and he jumped.
      He stood and a voice, Sammy's voice, called through the door. "Is it okay if I come in? There's a chest full of clothes and a lot of them look sketchy." Sammy said slowly.
      "Yeah." Norman said, opening the door so Sammy could drag the chest in. He closed the door behind the blonde man and sat down, making sure his towel was covering him.
      Sammy huffed as the heavy chest was finally in the centre of the floor. He stood up and locked eyes with Norman. Sammy smiled and sat down on the ground beside him, reaching up and putting a gentle hand to his cheek.
      "It's great to see your face again, I missed it." He said. Norman chuckled and leaned into the touch.
      "It kinda feels weird to have facial features, I almost forgot how to smile." Norman said.
      Sammy leaned forwards and kissed him. "You seem to be able to smile perfectly fine." He said.
      "I do it automatically when I'm around you." Norman said, smiling wider. The two managed to find some decent normal looking clothes to wear.
      Norman ruffled the towel over his damp hair as he left the bathroom, first thing he saw being Henry sitting in a chair, wearing a tutu.
      He stared at the man, who stared back, blankly. "I'm not even going to ask." Norman said, turning away.
      "This is my ass-kicking outfit." Henry responded, his legs crossed and his hands laced together in his lap all serious like.
      The others either laughed or were concerned. Sammy let out a yawn, stretching his arms upright. "Maybe we should all take a rest, who here hasn't slept in many days?" Norman asked.
      "I have only slept like twice on accident since I got here." Henry said.
     "That's not good, ya should get more sleep." Bendy fussed.
      "Henry, I really think you should get the other bedroom though." Allison said.
      "Like I said before, it's more of a two person- oh wait a second, Bendy could share the room with me." Henry smiled up at the demon who grinned in return.
      Sammy raised an eyebrow. "Did we miss something or nah?" He asked.
      "Minor things." Henry responded.
      "Wait-you two are together?!" Alice asked before she could stop herself.
      "Yep." Bendy said, his grin growing larger as he laid his head on Henry's soft hair.
      "Since when?" Norman asked
      "Since like, an hour or something ago." Henry said.
      "Okaaaay...and why?" Alice asked. Bendy looked at her as if she were the most simple minded bitch on the planet.
      "Because we love each other, it's not that difficult." Bendy said with an overly exaggerated eye roll.
      "I know! I meant like...when did you both suddenly like each other?" Alice asked.
      "Honestly, since we first met." Henry shrugged.
      "Welp, that's delayed." Allison said.
      Henry yawned. "These are couch beds by the way, so you guys could pull them out if you wanted to." He said. "I'm going to sleep."
      The animator walked to one of the rooms, Sammy and Norman going to the other. Bendy followed him while the other four pulled out two of the couch beds and went to sleep.
      Henry realized he was still wearing the tutu. "I'm so done with this thing." He said as he slipped it off. He flopped onto the bed beside Bendy and cuddled into his chest.
      "Do you like being ink demon or toon better?" Henry asked.
      "Both. Ink demon because I'm taller, get to pick you up and be stronger. Toon because I'm easier to get picked up, I can sit in your lap when you draw, and it's easier to get away with things." Bendy listed.
      "Makes sense. I like when you're either form too." Henry yawned, closing his heavy eyes.
     "Really? You're not scared or grossed out by the ink form?" Bendy asked. Henry shook his head.
      "I think the ink form looks cool, and maybe only sometimes a little hot or whatever." Henry mumbled the last part.
      Bendy chuckled at the animator, and curled around him. The two fell into a calm and happy sleep for the first time in thirty years.