2- Deal?

Harry was way too lost in the pleasure that he didn't notice Mr. Tomlinson. Louis heard the door open and looked in the direction, he froze all over. 

Harry looked at Louis confused why did he stop but then he looked in the direction Louis was looking in and got his answer. He started shaking and he stumbles out from below Louis pushing him, he grabbed his coat from the floor and heads towards the door. 

Mr. Tomlinson's expression was not good and while harry was about to cross him, he wished that he wouldn't stop him and just leave him but guess what that was not supposed to happen, He stopped harry and just glared at him. Harry felt like he is ripping him apart just by his glare, he didn't dare to look up and just walked out the door, he gives Louis one last look and closes the door.

(Louis' POV)

Louis gave harry a weak smile as he left. Then he looked anywhere but in his dad's eyes. His dad just stared at him "Go clean up yourself and meet me here in 15"Louis went to the bathroom and his first instinct was to call Liam. "Liam, my dad just caught me kissing in his office!!" his voice had a little bit of panic in it.    "what the fuck Louis?! ....was it a boy?"     "what do u think Liam?"     "does that boy work under ur dad?"    "mhm"     "shit Louis! ....was it the club guy?"     "mhm"    "okay .....just calm down...you'll be fine"      "I know that Liam...I'm worried about harry"    "So his name is Harry.....okay just sought it out with your dad first then maybe harry won't get fired.....your dad does love you Louis and I think he will understand"    "I don't know Liam...I just don't want harry to stop talking to me"    "okay just talk to your dad then tell me what happened"    "okay bye" They cut the call and Louis washed his face, smoothes his coat, and went to his dad's office. 

Mr. Tomlinson was on the phone when Louis entered. Louis heard him say "Yeah fire that guy and don't let him enter any of my buildings" and then he put the phone down.

Louis was angry and ashamed "Dad, please don't do that"    "What?"    "Please don't fire him... I really really like him"    "Louis he's a boy and literally did you look at the boy?" he says with disgust on his face. "yeah dad he's a boy and I like boys .....I'm Bi...I like girls and BOYS and yeah I did look at him and I still like him.....please don't fire him"     "Louis this is just a phase you are going through, soon enough you'll meet a girl who you will love  ...in fact I talked to one of my friends and his daughter, Eleanor, she's quite beautiful and I can set a date for you at and you'll go and I will forget what I saw"      "Dad what if this boy is the one for me huh? I don't like Eleanor. I have met her at several parties...... and it's not a phase it's a part of who I'm.....please dad he will stop coming to the club also and I won't be able to see him"    "He used to come to the club!?!?"    Louis curses himself for saying that  "yeah he did"    "How could he afford it?! It's quite expensive.....did he sit in the VIP area?!?"    "No dad I don't know how he could afford it and no he didn't use to sit in the VIP area he used to sit with the bartender, he was his friend or something. Please, dad...if u won't fire him I will go on the date with Eleanor"   At that  Mr. Tomlinson smiled "Just meet her, now she has changed, she's not the same and If u still don't like her I'll let you meet that boy okay?" he calls the person again and gestures to Louis to go "I'll message you the details". Louis nods and walks out with disgust as he hated Eleanor, they had met at parties when they were young and she was just a show-off and just talks about her bags and dresses and Louis didn't believe that she could change in a million years, Louis also wasn't sure whether Harry was still getting fired or not.