13

3 Months Later..
-
Tuesday, November 16th 2020
11pm

"Hey, Gyu." A voice called from behind the said boy. Beomgyu turned around to meet the other.

"Ah, hey Yeonjun." He replied. They gave each other a short hug before pulling away, staring out at the scenery.

Beomgyu was up on the roof, staring out at the stars. A long time ago, he once wished to go star gazing with friends but before then, he had none.

Now, he has four. His first, and best friends. Taehyun, on the other hand, is his bestest friend and boyfriend.

"Do you know where the others are?" Beomgyu asked, not taking his eyes off the sky.

Yeonjun nods. "Soobin's coming up soon, Kai and Tae are sleeping. Pretty sure Soobin's bringing them up here though."

"Ah, I see." He said. Silence then filled the air.

Soon, the three others entered the doors to the rooftop. They're all together now.

"Guys.." Beomgyu started. Everyone replied with their hums of harmony. "Do you.. ever wish korea was like the states.. peaceful..?"

"Of course, then we wouldn't have to move all the way here and continue with our daily lives.." Taehyun replied.

"Would've save us from getting into all that trouble coming here in the first place." Soobin added.

"Yup! We also could've stayed with Yeonjun's nice parents!" Huening said.

"My parents are wayy too nice for this earth." Yeonjun shivered from the thought.

"Yeah, but then again, it's all because of Korea's situation with the ears and all.. the United States has all species together, and they're all peaceful."

"Yup, a place where species gather and live together without any of those.. oH iF diFfEreNt sPeCieS dAtE eAcH oThEr tHEy aRe hEaRbY sEnT tO dEaTh bEcAuSe iTs sO bAd tO hAvE a hYbRiD cHiLd. Not like we aren't hybrids in the first place by being human animals." Taehyun mumbled his words angrily.

"I know right! But here, even humans can date other species!" Huening exclaimed.

"To be honest though, I'm still terrified of the vampires." Yeonjun said.

"Yeonjunie, you're not human! Unlike someone?!" Beomgyu exclaimed, pointing at himself.

"They can come after us too! We're part human!"

"With animal blood.." Beomgyu crossed his arms.

"Hey, it's best if we just not think about that-" Soobin said, trying to stop the fight.

"Soobin's right, we don't want an actual vamp at us, do we now?" Taehyun helped.

The other to sigh and nod. Huening then smiled widely and let out a high pitched squeal. "Ahh!! We all made up! Yayy!!" The others slapped his back.

"With your yelling, I'm sure a vamp would come at you first." Yeonjun growled.

With no further words to respond, the five look up at the midnight sky. Taking in the scenery, they all let out happy sighs and a few took pictures of the sky.

They then all head down the steps of the building, going to their dorm rooms in the huge building.

..now let's go back to what happened in the past few months, with a few paragraphs.

The five boys did their plan, from packing, to thanking Yeonjun's parents for getting Beomgyu's passport, to then taking the flight to the USA. On the plane, they met with Yeonjun's older friends who called their friend group, BTS, meaning Bangtan Sonyeondan. Or, in english, Bulletproof boy scouts.

That's totally because they're bulletproof and can dodge any bullet, that being they can take anything from anyone. (Lmfao my 3am mind)

They had a building rented out for the seven of them, but since there were now twelve of them, they all got to choose the dorms and who they shared dorms with, those seven dorm rooms altogether.
-
Room 1: Namjin
Room 2: Yeonbin
Room 3: Vmin
Room 4: HueningKai
Room 5: Hoseok
Room 6: Taegyu
Room 7: Yoonkook
-
(Rooms based off of my BTXT ships.. -v-)

They all had a pretty great life and with their older friends taking care of them, they had nothing to worry about, really. No one even dared talk bad about them. Not only that, BTS weren't all the same species, but we'll get onto that later.

Back to the main story.

They're all in the main room of the building now. Their older friends are situated on the couches, comfortably.

"Ah! TXT babies!" They all yelled in sync. Oh right, they call themselves TXT now, it meant Tomorrow x Together. There was a meaning, but Yeonjun made it and he won't even tell them what that means. (I'm still figuring out if I should use their actual phrase.)

"Oh, h-hey!" Beomgyu replied, a bit shy from actually talking to them, they haven't done a ton of interacting since the time they first met. Other than that, they have been quite busy the past few months. He heard, the one named Yoongi was producing music.

"No need to be shy, we're friends now!" The happy one of the BTS friend group, Hoseok, exclaimed.

"How can I? You guys are all so cool.." Beomgyu chuckled. Taehyun wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"We're all nervous, you're not alone." He whispered to him with a chuckle.

Yeonjun, the only one comfortable with the others, walked right up to them and laid down next to them on the couch.

"What's up my friends! Come on guys, it's fine to at least try and get comfortable here." Yeonjun exclaimed at the four that were just staring awkwardly at them.

They sigh and decided to 'man up', going to the couches that were full of people toppled over each other like sacks of flour.

"I already feel so comfortable!" Huening exclaimed. The rest of them just laughed, or awkwardly laughed if they were Taehyun, Soobin, or Beomgyu.

And for some odd reason, no one fell asleep that night.