20: Santana

Previously...

I went down the stairs to the first floor and entered my gun room. I gotta keep sum on me.
Picked up a colt 1911. Once I got it, I locked the door. I could hear Lana's cries eco through the whole house. I ain't like to hear that shit, but I gotta handle some shit or she gone be crying over me getting a decade plus behind bars.

I got outside and pressed the button to my twelve door garage. I hopped in my lambo truck before pulling out the driveway.
*ring*
Slim. I pressed answer and his voice boomed through the car. "Nigga they got a witness"
I pressed full force on the brakes.

_____

Santana Mekhi Jackson

"Fuck mane, how many we talkn"
"One old bit slime. A woman in her sixties, she stay across from Lana" I responded back. I heard him smack his teeth. "We know what she look like? She in their custody yet?" He asked impulsively. He was thinking bout eliminating her, but I already thought of that solution, dead end.

"She an ex cop blood, a detective at that. Rondo said she volunteered her ass up in that station"I smacked my teeth also. I heard the car speed up in the back, "So we dealing not only with a old white bitch but a retired detective?" He chuckled in disbelief. "We got it lock tho, Pino crafting up some evidence to go in your favour-

"Hol that thought Slim...some nigga on my ass"
"Where you at, tell us yo coordinates so we can pull it up on the screen" I clicked my fingers, grabbing José's attention, he our tech boy, youngest nig on the crew, he bout seventeen.
"I'm up on shore road, longitude bout 71.4667, latitude 0.3411"

"You got dat?" I asked the youngin.
"Sure thing, here's Boss right now" I walked over to the screen, everyone lingering around too.
I leaned over, "Zoom in on dat fa me" he did as asked. There ain no street lights on this road, he up in the mountains on his way here. When we picked this location for da trap, we took out all the lights en route.

"Add exposure to vid" Jose brightened up the live footage revealing a cop car. "Ay Sin get outta der, dat ain no regular, it's twelve mane" I alerted into the call. "Ite, you think I can pop his ass" he asked, as we all watched him accelerate further.
"You wan some mo problems? Just get outta der"
"My trigger finger twitching Slim, I ain got the patience for dis" Suddenly the footage showed Sin's whip swervin, coming to a stop. He got out the whip and waited till the car got closer to shoot.

"Nigga wha da fuck you doin?" I shouted into the call, then I realise he can't hear me no more, the call was connected to the car. "Boss that ain gone work" Jose said to me, catching my attention. "Whatchu talm bout?"

"That a bulletproof cop car, I know this because I ran a scan on the license plate, it's the new edition" Shit.

Sincere Karim Jackson

The car was pulling up, I got out my gun and shot that bitch. It stopped it's motion, but I ain stop my finger.

Ain in the fuckin mood to deal with this shit so die slow nigga

I thought as I shot my last bullet into the front window of the car. I blew the smoke off my gun as I approached the whip, when all of a sudden the door opened.