Chapter 14: you know it's love heading your way

TW // mild sexy stuff, a little self-loathing, guilt over denying consent.

Katsuki Bakugo

I was tired when the movie ended, Shoto's gentle fingers massaging my hair to the point that I nearly slept on him during it. We walked rather quickly back to the dorm, ignoring the annoyed glare of some classmates who disapproved of us being out when we weren't at class. They can all chew glass for all I care.

We crashed into my room, and Shoto immediately began kissing me on the bed. We stayed like that for a while, kissing and laughing and kissing more, before Shoto slowly stood off me, and said "now then, what was it you wanted~?"

"T-to see you shirtless..."

"Well baby, that's fine by me~" he said, yet didn't move. When I narrowed my eyes at him, he just innocently looked down at me, and I got his meaning. I stood up slowly, my fingers hooking on the bottom of his shirt, before I slowly slid it up. Rubbing my hands flat on his sides, I shimmied the shirt over his head and pulled it free of his arms, then threw it to the floor. He just smirked as I did, a hand gently thumbing my cheek. I allowed myself free real estate on his stomach, my no-doubt chilled hands roaming all over his gorgeous six pack.

How the fuck do I deserve this as a boyfriend? He's like a fricking Greek god! Ugh, I could do this all day, my slender fingers sliding between the cracks of his abs, and up the crevasse that was evident between his pecs. I slowly just flopped my face into him, and he chuckled, rubbing the back of my hair. I got a little brave, and licked his chest ever so slightly.

He shuddered, before pulling me backwards and kissing me again. As he did, I felt his hand cupping my ass and squeezing it, causing me to moan into his mouth. His tongue pressed against the roof of my mouth, and I pulled back a little, saliva strings hanging between us. I couldn't take it, and laughed, which made him as well. I went back in for a hug, but as I did, he scooped me up into a bridal carry, ans walked around the room as I giggled and squirmed in his arms.

"Careful, I'm going to drop you!"

"Hahahaha"

He groaned as he plopped me down onto the bed, and I bounced a couple times as he did. He then belly flopped into it as well, and I nearly bounced off the other side, causing us both to nearly die of laughter. He pressed his half-naked body against mine and said "I love you baby, so so much~"

"I love you too Shoto~"

"Yeah~?"

"Yeah"

"Prove it~"

"And how do you want me to do that~?"

"...how do you want to do that?"

This was crunch time. He was asking me whether or not I wanted to have sex with him, I was sure of that. Earlier, I'd been so sure that I'd be ok when this kind of question came, but now, I was worried. And so, in that worry, I simply said "I...don't know yet.."

"That's ok. Whenever you're ready, I'll show you my love as well, yeah~?"

".....yeah....." I said, feeling really shitty about letting him down. He was probably so excited to do it as well, but my scared ass ruined everything....

"M'going to the bathroom..."

"Ok. I'll be waiting~"

I stalked off to the bathroom and closed the door, just before collapsing into tears. I hugged myself in the corner of the room, silent tears streaking down my face, desperately quiet for fear of worrying Shoto. You've already disappointed him enough today.

There was the image. Him, out there right now, with a scowl on his face as he watches the semi-present bulge in his pants go down, furious at my cowardly self. I had been so selfish that I hadn't considered his own excitement. Sure, I was semi-hard too, but it didn't mean as much, considering I didn't actually want to...

I let out a pathetic whimper, and knew he'd hear it, so began wiping my drenched face and eyes with a towel. Right on cue, he knocked at the door and said "everything ok?"

"Yeah..." I said, but my voice failed me.

"Katsuki, I'm coming in. Cover yourself if you need to."

He opened the door, and I slumped against the shower door, crying again. I felt two strong, bare arms wrap around me, and before I knew it, I was engulfed in my boyfriend's bare chest.

"Shh, baby. What's wrong?" he cooed into my ear, and I was confused. Isn't he mad? I cucked him...

"I...I'm sorry, I just thought you'd be m-mad..."

"Baby, why would I be mad...?"

"Because....because you wanted to have sex and I said no...."

"Oh Suki, is that what this is about...? Listen, I will never ever be disappointed in you for saying no to me about sex. In fact, I'm fucking proud! It takes more guts to say no when you don't want something, so well done baby~"

"But....you were hard...you wanted it..."

"....yeah...but that doesn't matter if you don't! I'm not gonna have sex with anyone else, Suki, so I will wait a thousand fucking days if that's as long as it takes for you to feel comfortable with it, ok?"

".........you're such a sap.."

"Says you, mr 'see-you-shirtless'!"

"....shut up...you're fucking hot, by the way."

"You too baby, you too."

"Call me Suki more. I like it..."

"Ok Suki~. Can you get up?"

"Yeah...."

He pulled me to my feet, and I stayed slumped against his bare chest, planting soft paper-kisses on it. He shuddered as he walked and playfully ruffled my hair.

"Enough, Suki. Come on, I'll put my shirt on and let's cuddle."

"No. Shirt off." I said with a huff. He rolled his eyes at me and said "fine, but you too then~"

I blushed, and slowly slid my shirt over my head. He placed a cold hand on my side and rubbed my scarred back, taking in every detail of it.

"...just as beautiful as I remember" he said, and kissed me deep again.

This feels like paradise.
————————————-

Consent is sexy.

Fact of the Day: I finished writing a 2000 word history essay a couple of hours ago. It was waaaaaaay harder than any chapter of any book I've written, and shorter than some of them 😔