𝔖𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔟𝔢𝔱 𝔎𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔶 ℭ𝔩𝔲𝔟 𝔅𝔯𝔞𝔴𝔩𝔰

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK - Joji

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

1:04 ———|———— -3:29

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒾𝓂, 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝑒

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑒, 𝑜𝒽 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁

---

𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓈

━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━

The music quickly switched to salsa with Isla teaching Wheezie how to do the basic steps just as her great-grandmother had taught her. Wheezie kept stumbling over her own feet but Isla taught her a trick. "Act like no one knows, and when in doubt just flip your hair." She grinned as she circled her hips, untying her hair and shaking it up, placing her flower crown on the girls head as they danced. As the sun began to set, Isla felt to hands wrap around her waist. Immediately the scent of marijuana and the ocean embraced her.

"Do you mind?" He bent down, asking Wheezie, who only widened her eyes as he spun Isla around the dance floor clearing it for them. JJ grinned into her ear. "Where'd you learn how to dance like this?"

She flipped her head back as he grabbed her thigh and leant her backwards. "It's in my blood." She laughed as his hand snaked up her back, gripping the nape of her neck close to him. "Where'd you learn to salsa?"

She narrowed her eyes at him wetting her lower lip.

He shrugged as his words low and soft graced the air between them. "At the Wreck, Kiara forced me." She rolled her eyes at his response. A tainting reminder that Kiara Carrera, of all the girls on the island, was her boyfriends best friend. Some luck...

They didn't utter another word as he lead them with ease. Their bodies talking for them, as his hands strong and rough followed the outline of her waist.

"So, where have you been all night?" She teased, taking his hands and placing them lower down on her hips.

His eyes darkened, as his head drooped down, his breath hitting her neck. "Clearly, missing out." He exhaled.

She shook her head at him lightly, hiding a grin. "Are we getting out of here or what?" She raised an eyebrow, her hand sliding down his torso. His abs running under her palm and his shirt.

"Isla, you're going to make a poor man very happy." JJ tried to restrain himself as she laughed half-heartedly. "Let me grab John B."

Isla smirked. "Good idea, Topper's been looking all night for Sarah."

He spun her back to him, kissing her forehead. "Then we're out of here." He promised.

She watched as he walked away grabbing a tray, posing as a waiter for cover. She laughed a little to herself, thinking of how easily he set her blood on fire. Her skin scorched underneath his fingertips. After another twenty minutes, she went back around the club trying to find Sarah to warn her of Topper's incessant search for her.