ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : '03 Bonnie & Clyde - Jay Z, Beyoncé

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

1:57 ———|———— -3:25

𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝒾𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹

𝒟𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒 '𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝑒𝓃𝒹, 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹

━━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━━

The roar of JJ's motorbike cut through the stillness of the night as he and Isla sped through the quiet streets of The Cut. The cool night air whipped past them, carrying away the remnants of the tension from the night's events. JJ's knuckles were bruised, a testament to the fight with Rafe, but he pushed it out of his mind, focusing instead on the feel of Isla's arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

When they finally arrived, JJ killed the engine and the sudden silence was almost jarring. He helped Isla off the bike, her formal dress trailing slightly in the sand as they walked towards the water. The moon was high, casting a silvery glow over everything and turning the ocean into a shimmering expanse of liquid light.

Running onto the private beach, a small little cove that hid her from the world she danced in the moonlight. Rushing through the sea, getting the hem of her dress soaked. JJ, stood at the shore watching her laughing and spinning around like a sweet little bird.

"I'm free!" Isla giggled into the still night sky. Cooing.

"From what?" JJ called back, watching in amazement. She was like a lighthouse, her beam swinging as she pirouetted through the water back to him.

Throwing her head back to gaze at the stars, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Anyone who tells me this is wrong." She laughed lightly, a fleck of pain and fear blurring over her blue eyes.

His thumbs cradled her cheeks as he bought her eyes to meet his. "Isla, who's telling you that? Rafe?" He asked, his eyes searching her eyes, slightly scoffing at the name.

Sighing, she put her hands up to his chest.

"I told you, in this moment, I'm free. Let's not ruin it." She insisted, her smile painfully small.

Taking his hands from her face and entwining them with hers she kissed the back of his knuckles, wrapping them around her back as she rested her cheek above his naval. Burying his head in her hair he exhaled.

"How could this be wrong?" He whispered against her skin, sending shivers running through her.

"Please," she muttered helplessly, "I just want to forget it all." Isla closed her eyes, hearing his heart beat with a gentle thud against her ear. A metronome to the montage.

"But, I want to help you." He asserted, "how can I, if you won't talk to me?" He pulled away from her.

"Isla." He stopped her, watching her face fall.

"Talk to me." He demanded. "What's going on?"

JJ watched rejection mark her as he reached out to hold her hands in his. "Who's said these things to you?"

"Look," she began, "you know I don't believe in these views, but after tonight. I'll probably be grounded for life. I mean, my parents are not going to approve. They think that the Pogues live a certain ... lifestyle." Violetta sighed.