Reaping the Benefits

Tayla

"Oh my God" I moaned as King worked his magical tongue all around my clit while he stuck his fingers in and out of my treasure box. King held my legs up over his forearms preventing me from moving away from him like I started doing. "Stop trying to run from me girl." He said as he came up. I looked into his gray eyes and was immediately taken to pure ecstasy when I felt him slide his thick rod into me. "Ohhh yeesss!" I moaned out as he slowly moved in and out while holding eye contact with me. At this point, I felt like I was under his spell. King began to pick up his pace as he slid in and out of my wetness. He felt so good and fit me so well I couldn't help but to clench my muscles down around his rod. "Loosen up before you make me bust early." He whispered into my ear before sucking my earlobe into his mouth. "Fuck, you so tight." He said as he moved faster and faster. Next thing I know, I was on top of him riding him like a horse. I began to bounce while King held my ass in his hands jingling each cheek making it bounce against his lap. I felt even better in this position so I bounced and bounced until both of us exploded. I was now laying on King's chest panting trying to catch my breath. "That was.....awesome." I said as I pecked his lips. "Mhmm your shit is mad tight and juicy." He said as I began to blush before getting up and grabbing my clothes. "What you doin?" He asked sitting up on his elbows. "I gotta get out of here, shower and be in bed before Monie wakes up and find us in here." I said quickly leaving out. I never expected to sleep with King. I didn't think he found me attractive enough due to his previous girls always being much thinner with big butts and breast. I made it down the hall to my room. I slid in quickly being sure not to wake Simone. Quickly I showered and slid in the bed with Simone before she could wake up. I picked up my phone noticing it was now two in the morning and I had three missed calls from mama and two text messages from none other than Vic. His messages were basically telling me that it was him and saying he will hit me up tomorrow and maybe we can link up after school to do something cause he was booked busy Sunday. I didn't get my hopes up too high because I don't expect for Vic to hang around too long and then I was still on a little high from the wonderful night I just had with King. I don't really want to allow myself to catch feelings for either Vic nor King because I know that this is what they do and then it's on to the next.

The next morning Simone and King headed out and I was left to do homework and catch up on the Ms. Pat Show. It wasn't nothing but one season with ten episodes but due to school and all of this homework I had to do I couldn't really be worried with watching tv. I am currently the Valedictorian of my class and I plan on keeping it that way until graduation a few months from now. Simone is top ten percent of our class as well and I keep her on track. We have something to prove to our family and damnit we're gonna make them all proud. I was currently eating an apple and in between laughing at the Ms. Pat Show and texting Vic when my phone rang interrupting my text. I saw that it was mama so I answered all excited. "Mommmyyyy!" I semi-yelled into the phone as soon as I picked up. "Hey baby girl, how's mommy girl doing?" She said with much excitement. I was a little sad when King said he sent mama away for a couple of weeks and maybe more if they wanted to extend their stay. I don't want her to but I know it's time for mama to start back traveling and enjoying her life like she used to when she was with my father. "Mommy are you having fun with Ms. Gates? Ya'll better not be out there being all fast with Winston and Stella nem." I said cracking myself up. "Girl hush, these men are fine as hell out here." Ms. Gates chimed in making mama agree and me chuckle. "Well I guess I can let it slide, I mean ya'll both deserve so fun in the sun. Sun's out buns out." I said cracking up once again. "OKKKAAAYYY!" They both said while cackling as well. "Well I'm gone let you go. You know the rules of the house and what I expect of you as my daughter, a young lady and a young adult." Mama said reminding me of the rules she always went over when she would leave for an extended amount of time. "You don't even have nothing to worry about ma, ain't nobody checking for me to slide no lil boys up and through here. And besides, you know Monie gone be over here majority of the time and King think he somebody body guard or something." I said as the mere mention of his name made me tingle down below and my cheeks heat up. "That's what I want to hear. Except the fact that you're beautiful and you have my shape which is killer alone. You better watch those little nappy headed boys." She said making me roll my eyes like she could really see me. "Mhm well mama gone on and I'll talk to you soon. Bring me something back please!" I said before we both said our last goodbyes and hung up.  For the rest of the day I just kicked back, cooked me some dinner and chilled before school the next day.