The Incredible Hulk (Finale)

Author's Note

Hello everyone and welcome to the finale of The Incredible Hulk. It's time for the final battle between Bruce Banner and Emil Blonsky. Hulk vs. Abomination. I hope you enjoy.

______________________________

Military Helicopters where shown flying over Harlem, approaching Bruce's location.

Meanwhile, Sterns was currently freaking out about what he just witnessed.

"That was the most extraordinary thing I have seen in my entire life!" Sterns said.

(1:19:52 - 1:20:05)

"It's incredible, right?! It's so much more fascinating than normal Quirks! All the Quirks in our world are natural! This is something completely different! I wish I could study it!" Mei said.

"Same. I wonder how possible such a phenomenon is in our world. Could we do the same?" Melissa wondered.

"Judging by how things played out with Banner, I don't think making an artificial Quirk is a good idea." Power Loader said.

"Yeah. Definitely not." Melissa agreed.

Betty stopped Sterns, and requested that he explain what happened during the experiment. Sterns obliged.

"The gamma pulse came from the amygdala. I think Dr. Ross' primer lets the cells absorb the energy temporarily and then it abates." Sterns explained. "That's why you didn't die of radiation sickness years ago." He told Bruce.

(1:20:05 - 1:20:22)

"Huh?" Kaminari questioned.

"I... think I get it?" Uraraka said uncertainly.

"Basically Banner getting a Quirk is the whole reason he survived the Gamma Test." Izuku summarized.

"So Hulk saved him." Toga said in a somber tone.

"Hm? Um, yeah. I guess that's one way of looking at it." Izuku said.

That just made Toga even sadder. This whole time, Bruce has been trying to essentially kill the person that has saved his life numerous times. Bruce would be dead if it wasn't for Hulk. Why does he only see them as a curse?

Eri was unsure of how to take this information. Mr. Hulk's Quirk was a curse. It was a horrible power for anyone to have. But it also protected him. Saved him. How could a horrible Quirk like his do anything good? That doesn't make sense. It shouldn't make sense.

"Now, maybe we've neutralized those cells permanently or maybe we just suppressed that event." Sterns continued. "I'm inclined to think the latter, it's hard to know. Because none of our test subjects ever survived."

"Wait, wait, wait. What did you say?" Bruce asked.

(1:20:22 - 1:20:33)

"Did he say test subjects?!" Recovery Girl asked.

"What does he mean test subjects?!" Midnight asked.

Everyone was concerned by Sterns' statement. This had quickly reminded them of why they shouldn't trust him.

"It's not what you're thinking." Trixter said, causing everyone to turn to them. "He's only used animals as test subjects. No humans." He clarified.