Iron Man 2 (Part 1)

Author's Note

Alright, everyone. It's time to begin Iron Man 2.

Now, I don't really have much to say this time around so let's get right to it. I hope you all enjoy.

__________________________________

Trixter appeared on the stage. "Alright, everyone. It's time for the next movie. For this one, we'll be returning to our favorite genius billionaire, Tony Stark. This film is Iron Man 2." He said as the title appeared on the screen.

"Yes! I'm so excited to see Stark again!" Mei bounced.

Eri smiled. She was also excited to see Iron Man again.

Stain meanwhile was not very excited for this. Stark's actions in the first film constantly conflicted with each other. He was someone that made Stain question his perception of them. The idea of having to see him again wasn't very pleasing to Stain.

"I'm interested in seeing how the world reacts to the fact that he's Iron Man." Momo said.

"I'm glad you brought that up, Yaoyorozu. In this film, you'll see first hand what it's like to have the status of number one hero, or rather, the only hero. How does Tony Stark's reveal at the end of Iron Man impact his life as well as the world around him?" Trixter asked.

"What do you think, All Might? You're the biggest celebrity out of any of us." Mic said.

"Well, I'm in the spotlight plenty, but I don't go out of my way to attract a crowd. I have a feeling things will be different with Stark." All Might said.

"Now, my question for you all this time around is... Can one man protect the world?" Trixter asked.

The audience thought about it. No, of course not. It takes more than one person to protect everyone.

"You all think 'no', but do you really believe that? After all, most of you seem to think that All Might can solve all of your problems." Trixter said.

The audience was silent. They couldn't deny that they did often think that All Might could fix any situation. But to be fair, he always does.

Even the pro heroes couldn't deny All Might's effectiveness as a hero. There have been plenty of situations where they needed him, but when does he ever need them?

"You all need to realize something. All Might is just one man. He is not some god that will magically fix everything. Regardless of how much he might want you to think that. And the same applies to all of you. There are some things you simply can't do alone." Trixter said. "This film will show you what it's like when one man tries to carry the world on his shoulders. Let's see how this turns out." Trixter concluded as he made his way towards his seat and the film began.

__________________________________

The film began in Moscow. Inside a run-down home, a sickly man was watching a live news feed of the press conference at the end of the first Iron Man movie.

"The truth is... I am Iron Man." Stark revealed on the television.

(0:00:00 - 0:01:07)

"So this is during the press conference. When Stark reveals that he's Iron Man." Momo said.

"I still can't believe he actually revealed himself like that. On live television no less." Kirishima said.

"It was unbelievably irresponsible." Aizawa said.

"It was arrogance at work." Stain said.

"Ivan..." The sickly man called out weakly before coughing.