Chapter 2

Elisha Pov:

Were still inside of my apartment.Jane told me to go outside to unwind becuase my boyfriend just died.I just told her that I don't really feel to go outside.She understand me and try to console me that she doesn't need to do.

We just talked and chat about some things that can keep our mind away from the incident.Its almost 10:00 am when she dicided to go.She made sure that I'm okay and in that moment I thank her for being here to keep my mind away from....you know.

She just smiled and fix her messy clothes.We were infront of my door when I remember something.I slowly grab her arms and look at the closed door.She asked me what's wrong using her eyebrows.

''Do you happen to see...... someone on my door earlier?"

She put her index finger to her chin.All I could do is wait for her answer because I think the first one who knock on my door aggresively is someone that might do something bad to me or Jasmine.Is she going to kill me too?Why did I do wrong?

''No...no one why are you expecting someone?''

I sigh in relief and can only open the door for Jane so she can leave.I'm relieved that she doesn't see anyone.I think Jane knock it harder becuase of urgentness.

I open the door and we both go out.I saw that the light bulb in the hallway is broken so its dark in here thanks for the window on the opposite side.I can see the surrundings.

After saying goodbye outside of my room.She began walking very slowly towards the elevator.I was about to go inside when she stopped walking and look back looking uneasy.

''The truth is........I saw someone Elisha''My whole body froze and I can feel that my body temperature rise.There's somthing in my throat that prevent me from speaking''That person is holding something.....It looks like a knife Elisha''She began walking back to me,grinning.Her eyes become dark as she approaches me.She open her mouth and I can see a dark hole in it.

I was holding in the door knob thinking of going inside of my room but I froze because of fear.I can only close my eyes and kneel trying to protect myself.A single tear escape my eyes.I can feel Jane cold touch in my face.

''I wonder why James has a thing for you.You are average looking,Elisha''

My mouth is shivering,my legs can't stand up.It fet like they are paralyzed at this point.I open my eyes and saw Jane eyes turn black with her open mouth.Shouting infront of my face,her hair is waving back and front.

Her head turn to side and I could see someone is on her back.It was Jasmine she is laughing at me like a crazy girl she is while I'm desperate of escaping.

I felt a light tap in my shoulder and I open my eyes and saw Jane face.I immediatly stand up and saw that I was inside of my room sleeping in the sofa.I hug myself as I remember the scene in my dreams.

Jane panicked when she saw  my scared face she tired to hud me but the dream still  hunts me.So I pushed her away from me leaving her speechless of what I did.She gathered herself up and just stand there when I'm in the corner of my bookshelves,hugging myself looking at Jane.

She crossed her arms and sigh heavily.She sat in the floor next to mine.We were just looking at some parts of my room.I'm still shaking and feel something heavy within me.

After a minute that I calm my thinking.I told Jane that I need a to be alone to process the situation.She assure me that I'm fine before going out of my room.I lock the door in hurry and sat to my bed.

''What the hell is that?''

I tired to distract myself by watching television but another breaking news appeared in the screen.They are in a street I think its near here because I can see the store where I always buy my food when I'm hungry.

''Were here in the street of Luna where an murder case occured.Ten people have been brutally murdered in this dark alley''He pointed his index finger to his side.The corpse is no longer there but theres a white ink in the floor and the police line.There's so many blood in the wall and the floor.

''The police cannot indentify the murderer because there's no CCTV here.They can only rely to the people who might seen the murderer but up until now the there's no witness who show up.Lets talk to Detective Moris about these incident if these murder is conected to the other murder happen in the near school.''They walk upon the man who's being intriew by some reporter.They pushed some people to get close to the man.

''Up until now we don't have any witness about this incident''He said with his manly voice,he was staring intensly to the camera.There's some reporter who keep questioning him about the incident but he can only reply its confidential

''Detective Moris when you say you will catch the criminal in a given time.Did you mean it?Because you say up until now you don't have any clue about the murderer''

It become quiet and I could only hear the camera sound of clicking and there flash.All microphone was pointing to the detective mouth waiting for his response to the reporter.

He cleared his throat finding a word to say.I know the whole town is scared right now because in my knowledge this is the first time that something like this happen.They are eager to find to criminal,worrying about there children state.The police need to catch the criminal as fast as he could because the elders will not sit down calmly and waited for progression.

They can complain but they never done anything to resolve the problem.That's what civilian do,complain and if they don't like what this detective going to they will rant to the internet for fame.

The detective pull his necktie annoyingly,breathing heavily.

''I will catch the criminal even if it's kill me''