Chapter 4

Elisha Pov:

As that mysterius person do that I'm just here  sitting in the side,swallowing my saliva.I can hear the laugh of this person beneath the mask that this person wearing.It was demonic and I don't know but deep inside me I'm amazed and I don't even know why.Is it because of how I imagine it will be to kill someone who's harmsless,that you could do everything that you like to the person that your going to kill.It will be powerfull isnt it,hurting someone you hate the most when you know they cannot fight you back.I think killing someone is easy  

It excite me to do that.Just imagining it makes me feel something that I cannot explain.It makes me wonder if I kill someone and throw them in the ocean can they discover it or not.I remember when I was young I'm addicted to a word that states''A perfect crime ''.Can I do it the perfect crime that they say?

''Want to experiment?''I asked myself
in a low voice.

I was imagining that when I saw that person look at me and taken a back.My mind immediatly tell me to run away so I did.I was carrying the food that I buy while running fast in the street.The little students who's walking in the side look at me like I was crazy.I hears that young boy tell his classmate that she must study hard for her not to be like me.  

Stupid boy thinks I'm a crazy girl.I reach my apartment and scolded myself why did I stop there and watched that killer killed a person in the middle of a day light.Uggh I'm really crazy for god sake.Why did I always get involved with that kind of thing.

I open the instant noodles in the plastic and cook it to my little chicken biside my living room.I cook it several minutes and after that.I get the chopstick and eat it with joy.I'm really hungry but I didndt dare to say it to the police man.Tommorow I have a class so I imagine the students looking at me with sympathy because my 'boyfriend' dies.

Right what does Jasmine says earlier...assignment.After I'm done eating I pull my bag on my lap and began doing it.It just a simple math and the project that she's talking about is that science project where all of my classmate will build a volcano strukture invidually.

I made it using a cut part of a coca-cola and put a ballon on the top and a straw.When you press th ballon a water that was inside of the plastic bottle will go to the straw.It was simple to make

It was 2 pm in the afternoon when I dicided to watch the T.V.I was watching some movies when a breaking report cames in the television.It was another murder cas ebut I don't givei tmuch attention but I saw a familiar figur of myself.I immediatly grab the remote and make the sound louder for me to hear it clearly.

''Right now the police has witness that was seen in the footage near where the murderer happen''

I drop the remote because of fear,holding my mouth in disbelief for what I heard.Witness and I know its me because I can see my figure sitting down there in the side walk.I scolded myself by hitting my face with my hand.Shit now I will be interogaite again when I taught I'm free.I'm really stupid.I run my fingers to my hair in  frustration.

In that time I heard a knock in my door.I instanly taught that this must be the police.So I hurriedly fix myself and went towards the door.I'm about to open it and taught why its faster but when the James case it took one day before they reach out to me and they can't clearly see my face because I was wearing a mask.

Wait is this really police.I asked myself while looking at the door for a minute.The knocking hasn't stop and without thinking much I open it to be welcomed by unknown face wearing a mask.I taught of screaming but this person covers my mouth with a hand.This person pushed me back inside and close the door behind  .

My mind instantly blank by the taught that this person is here to kill me.I'm crying in fear when this person throw me on the my bed.I was shivering and sweating for god sake.I tired to fight back by pulling this person mask.He groan and that makes me sure that his a man by his voice.A man so its not Jasmine,there's a part of me of relief that its not Jasmine.

''Stop moving!''

He shout at me and punch my stomach that makes me want to throw up.This is my frist time getting a punch by someone and its hurts.I hold my stomach and cry in pain.Not long after he tied my hands using scarf.He tighten it and slap me when I resist.This is my worst day,all this time I think that my worst day is not being able to pass an project in one subject but I but I don't know there's more worser than that.

Shit I tried to shout again but he choked me I gasped for air and harrow his arms but he punch me again using his fist.I don't know why his doing this to me or I know is this about the news about me being the witness.He want me to silence I can do that I can stop my mouth from speaking about what I see.I will take that to my grave so please let me go.That's what I want to say but his covering my mouth

I look at his eyes and think that he must be the killer that I witness.I'm losing breath and I don't have any much strenght left to get his hands away from me.When I taught I was going to die the door in my room open and I saw a figure and everything with blank.