Chapter 5

Elisha Pov:

My eyes is close but I can feel that I was lying on a soft bed.I can hear people talking and running on my surrunding.I groan,wondering why there's people in my room in this morning.Room.......As far as I remember a guy came to my room and attacked me all of a sudden and then.......Wait where am I ?

I slowly open my eyes and saw that someone is slepping on the side of my bed holding my hands.Her hair is preventing me to see her face so I lifted her hair and saw Jasmine face sleeping soudly.Why is she here?I roam my eyes around and saw people with white clothes running around in hurry.

Seeing them makes myself sure that I'm in the hospital.I stare at my arms and saw an IV.I sigh and feel that I'm thirsty I look at my side finding some water.I saw a water bottle and some fruits in my side table.So I immediatly drunk it.I saw that Jasmine is slowly woken up,she stare at me and blinking when I'm still drinking the water.

Her face lighten up and hug me that make me cough my water because of shock.Her hug is so tight that I almost couldn't breath.She let go of me and stare at my face that makes me uncomfortable so I asked her some question.

''Why am I here?''

I asked her as I put the bottle in the side of the bed.I look at the woman beside us who's holding her baby.I think it's a new born baby,well congrats on adding another human here.

''I found you on your room when a man trying to harm you''

Wait right that man where is he?Did she catch him?Well Jasmine body is fragile she can even fall because of some strong wind.How can I even think that she's the one who kill James when James is a strong and big guy.I must be stupid to imagine that

''So..........did you catch him''I still believe that she call someone for help in that aprtment, there's one police man that lives down stairs.If she call for help she can catch that guy.

Her eyes sideways and I already knows her answer to my question.No she did not catch that man.Well understandable her body will instantly broke when she tried to stop that man.

''But I called the police right after and they are going to be here in any minute to investigate''

Everytime I heard police I really panicked becasue I always think that they are going to arrest me when I know to myself that I didn't  do anything bad but I search that If you help or encourage someone to commit an offence, you can be just as guilty as the person who did it.It scares me,still thinking that Jasmine is the one who killed James.

''Well at least I confrime that you're  not the one who kill James''

''Pardon?''Oh shit did I say it out loud?I hit my forhead using my hands because of my stupid.Now she know that I suspected her for killing James,nice one Elisha.I dismissed it by saying nothing but she doesn't believe me so she question me.

''Did you really think that I'm the one who killed your boyfriend?''She asked,pointing her index finger to herself.I can just simply nodded at her in embarrassed.Well she looked like she's the one who killed him or I'm just exaggerating.

''....Yes at first''

She stand beside her chair where she's sitting and breath heavily,hands both in her hips looking down on the floor.Maybe claming herself.She looked at me and glare all I could do is to avoid our eyes from meeting with each other.

''Why do you even think that?''

''Well.. on the day when we walk together''I hesitate to continue but when I saw her face waiting for explaination so I continue''I mistakenly told you about me and my boyfriend........you know''She just looked at me and then she crossed arms.Damm she's immidating to look at'' Had a fight that......he froced me into having sex right?''As I expalined I always moved my hands like I'm mixing something to make it more sense to her brain.

''And I told you that I want to kill him because you know I know wha...that's leading''

''Yes I know your boyfriend will gonna do what he did to her past girlfriend''

''Yes I recently know that if a girl denied his sexual desire he will drug her and then rape her.I don't even know why I haven't know this and I don't even love him''

Right I don't love him it just all for publicity because there's one professor that has a crush on me and won't leave me alone.So my girlfriends has to do something and that is to have a relationship with one of the person who has connections in the school.It worked,that professor haven't make a move to me ever since  and I don't know now James is gone no one will ever protect me from that bald.

''Why do you even suspect me as the culprit to that murder''

''Well that morning when I recieved that call from his mother saying James dies.Your outside looking at my window holding a knife that was full of blood.You look scary so tell me,how can I never suspect you''

''That time''She said holding her chin,trying to remember it.She then snap her fingers''That time A butcher came to the street and have a little accident so I help him picked his things.I have a thing in knife so.....you know I picked that bloodly knife and lift it where the sun is''I was shock when she said it.So that what happens''I don't know that I look like that in your perspective''

''And that time across in my room you were there standing while Jane is entering my room.You were smiling at me in a creepy way''

''That time I helped your friend to find your room''

Ohh Why did I never wonder why Jane knows where I'm staying when I never told her where it was.So she's the one who helped her find my room.My bad.

''And that's me bieng friendly,smilling to you.I don't know that I have that creepy smile on my face''

Ohh Did I offend her in some way.Well her smile is really like a killer looking at her prey to kill.You know in the movies where the villain is going to kill thier victim they will smile and that smile look like Jasmine smile.

''Well you really look like a bad person try being nice and smile like a normal smile.Like this''I told her while smilling like my normal smile.She copy me but it still the same her smile doesn't reach her eyes.I look at the woman beside us''Try it to the woman beside us''She frowned and look at the woman that I prefering.

''What do you want me to try to her?''

''Your friendly smile''

She nodded understanding what I said.She slowly approach the woman finding some nice words to say.The woman look at her and asked if she need something.While I'm just here looking at the scene in front of me.

''Your daughter is really beautiful.In the future I know that she's going to have a lot of boyfriend''

The woman slowly raised her head to her and look at her baby again,carresing it

''His a boy''

That can only make Jasmine look at me with her eyebrow mentioning me that this is not going to work.I told her using my hands and eyes that continue talking to the woman to socialize a little.She turned around after rolling her eyes to me.

''Ahh right.His father will be proud of him because he wil be--''

Before Jasmine can finish her sentence the woman cut her by saying the father left them.Her shoulder get lower and lower after hearing it.My heart goes to the mother,raising the child on her own must be tough.
Jasmine laugh it off by clapping her hands to the mid air.

''Who cares if he doesn't have a father
he still has his grandfather and grandmother''After she said that she looked at me and I give her a tumbs up.She winked at me and returned her gaze to the woman who's crying now.Why?

''Ahh why are you crying miss?''Jasmine asked,trying to console her by tapping her shoulder.The woman looked at her and wipe the tears on her eyes.

''Both his grandfather and grandmother have died''

Shit that makes it more awkward.My heart goes to Jasmine.