Chapter 9

Elisha PoV:

In the school, it was early in the morning. To get to their classes, the students are walking and running. I was still thinking about what Jane had told me as I walked down the hall to my first subject.That convinced me that Jasmine was the one who murdered James.It worries me so much that I let her inside my home.What if she set up a webcam to keep an eye on me and....sexualize me?

This early in the morning, my brain is unable to work properly. 'Elisha simply avoid her'.When I entered the classroom, I noticed Jasmine sitting alone.I slammed the door shut and felt my heart pounding nonstop.I'm not sure why.To relax, I take a few deep breaths in and out.

I open the door and walk in without glancing around for Jasmine.I sat in my seat and took out my phone to pass the time by browsing the internet.When I looked at Jasmine, I noticed she was staring at me as well.I quickly averted my gaze and swallowed my saliva.I'll simply wait for my friends to arrive.

Some of the students entered the classroom and sat in their seats, minding their own business, but a boy approached me and sat on the seat where Luck was sitting, putting his elbow on the table and staring at me intently.

''Yes?''

I inquired, my brow furrowed at him.
This guy, I know, is the most athletic person in the class.
There's a rumor that he always gets pregnant with the women with whom he has relationship with.
I don't like his aura it's as if he's surrounded by a dark light.For me, he appears to be a wild kid.

"I heard your boyfriend passed away.It's not like you're upset  because your partner was killed."

"Excuse me!?"

What he said caught me off guard.
Who is he to say something like that to me? He drew more closer to me, and I leapt to my feet to avoid the situation

A  girl with a distraught expression entered the classroom. Luck is standing behind her, staring at her odd behavior.Our classmate's attention was drawn to her since she was gasping for air.

"Teacher........William"She comes to a halt right there to catch her breath"He is found dead on the rooftop!!!!'

My classmates all ran to the rooftop once she said that.
Some are even laughing, for reasons I don't understand.

I'm just running beside some students, thinking to myself, "Why?"
Why was he here and how did he die?
I return my gaze to my back, where I discover jasmine.It appears that she and Luck are simply walking together

In some ways, I was relieved that Mr. William had died, yet killing someone is bad or Is it ?
When we reach on the rooftop, there are a number of students who are terrified and disgusted by what they see in front of them.Some people puked because they were so disgusted by how our teacher died.

He was simply sitting there, his head raised.Blood is streaming from his head, and one of his eyes has a hole through which you can see a bone.
The blood appears to be dry meaning he died in the night.His hands are open, and they appear to be frozen.
The smell of rotting flesh pervades the rooftop.Some bird was chirping around and eating the flesh of the body

''Oh no" 

I'm on the verge of puking. I dash to the rooftop's edge and puke there.
While I puke, I look over at Jasmine, who was staring at the teacher body with...what the?!? Is she giggling or smirking......

Shit

We were instructed to go down by the police because we were not supposed to be there.Some people feel dazed as a result of what they seen yet, they should blame themselves because they chose to view it.I was staring at the back of Jasmine as she and Luck walked away.I tap the pupils on the shoulder to get them to move out of my way and follow them.They make their way towards the deserted classroom.