Twenty nine.☻☹

Y/n P.O.V:
Wow. How did this all happen?Everything went downhill. I dont know what to do anymore. Im still trying to comprehend all of this.. They always said you couldnt break up a family. I guess its not always right.
*Flashback* *End of the Beach day*
Cameron's P.O.V:
Shes So beautiful. Everytime I see that gorgeous darĸ brown flowing hair it makes me smile. Ugh I just want to call her mine. What if she says no? I'll just wait and see what happens.

Hayes' P.O.V:
I decided to throw a little party with all of the guys because Why not? I told y/n and she agreed that it was a good idea.
Tonight would be the party at 8:00 pm I got ready the drinks and snacks with the help of Y/n, Ashley and Cam. Everything was set and we just needed the guys to cone and the party would start.
•••••••••The Guys come•••••••••
Y/n P.O.V:
Okay lets see if i can remember the names hayes told me okay..
(This is how I remember them)
Jack J: Blonde/Rapper
Jack G: Dark Brown hair/Eyebrows
Taylor: Brown hair/earrings
Matt: Brown hair/Funny one
Carter: Black Hair/Asian
Shawn: Brown hair/Singer
And thats all I remember..
We all start talking about random things and time just passes away.
Cam's P.O.V:
I went to go ask out ashley but then i find shawn flirting with her. Fine. If she wants to be with him whatever.
Ashley's P.O.V:
Shawn was flirting with me and I kind of liked it. "Shawn will you excuse me?" I blurted out. I had to go to the restroom. "Yeah sure." He says sweetly
Ugh. What should I do go with cam which probably doesnt even like me? Or shawn a great guy who I ACTUALLY
have a chance with? I didnt know what to do so I just played it out. But for some reason when I tried to talk to cam he walked away before I even reached him. And we stayed like that the rest of the day. Not even making eye contact.
*Forwarding Flashback* *10:37 pm*
Everyone was back to talking until
I heard a faint name being said and everything goes silent. "Maggie"
Maggie was Carters Girlfriend i dont know what happened to them but they're not together anymore. All the guys Know that. Except Nash. I guess hes been so busy with the tours that no one told him. "How's Maggie?" Nash asks. Carter's Face gets red and he shoots up and says "Are you f****** Kidding me?" Then he says the worst anyone could say to nash "How are Your Parents Elizabeth and Chad? Do they still love each other?" He said sarcastically "CARTER WTF" Matt shouts "WHY TF WOULD YOU BRING UP MY PARENTS?!?" Nash Shouts angrily. "WHY TF WOULD YOU BRING UP MAGGIE IF YOU ALREADY KNEW SHE BROKE UP WITH ME!" Carter Spits back.
"I DIDNT KNOW THAT BUT NOW I SEE WHY SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU!" Nash punches back "YOU (f word) (b word) IM DONE WITH YOU AND EVERYONE OH AND NOW I KNOW WHY YOUR PARENTS RE-MARRIED AND WHY YOUR MOM HAD SKYLYNN! BECAUSE IF I WAS YOUR MOM I WOULD BE ASHAMED IN YOU TOO!" Carter finishes and then slams the door and leaves. Leaving nash to force tears back into his eyes. That was the closest ive ever gotten to have seen nash close to crying.