Twenty three.

Y/n P.O.V:
(7:37 am) Text Messaging:
Hayes:✖️
Y/n:🌸
✖️: Morning Gorgeous✨ Can I walk you to the bus today?
🌸: Depends. Whats in it for me?🌚💕
✖️: Hmm how about a kiss?
🌸: Okay then see you in 30 min😘
✖️: Dont leave me hanging!
🌸: I wont☺️
I get dressed and since its kind of cold today for some reason, I wear dark wash skinny jeans with a loose shirt, My choker Necklace and my tan bailey button uggs with a beanie. I put a little mascara on and some lipstick. I go downstairs to eat my breakfast. "Morning Mom." I say "Goodmorning honey what do you want in your omle-" "Why are you wearing mascara?" She asks i get nervous but im still confident. "Why do you ask its not a big deal." I say back "Y/n You know how i feel about makeup at your age." "Mom Thats the point! Im FOURTEEN already Im old enough to ATLEAST put a little bit of mascara on!" I scream "WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THI-" then my phone rang. Hayes. " Who's that?" " Uh No one. So can i eat now so i can leave." I spit back "Answer the question." she yanked my phone away And looked at the screen. Crap. "Who is this "Hayes" and why does he have hearts beside his name y/n?" She askes Seriously. "So i cant talk to guys now? UGH! Im leaving!" I scream at her "Oh Youre not going anywhere! Im taking you to school and i dont want ou talking to hayes again! YOURE TOO YOUNG FOR A BOYFRIEND!" "WHY ARE YOU RUINING MY LIFE?!?! I HATE YOU!"