Thirty two.

I added 'Video Games' by Lana Del Rey to set the mood again. I strongly suggest playing the song while reading this. It will make it 100x better. :) Thanks for reading
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Y/n P.O.V:

4:59 pm

I was in hayes' arms watching a movie, and I just got bored with this.

I dont feel anymore sparks when he touches me like I used to.

When He kisses me it used to feel as if he flamed fireworks stronger than nuclear bombs through my body.

When he says my name it no longer has a ring and a warm feeling to it.

Is this it? Is this how it's going to be?

Should I say something.

I dont know.

Maybe I'll just let it slide.

Maybe im just tired.

Yeah.

7:26 pm

The movie ended so we just watched T.V.

9:01 pm

I opened my eyes and read the clock.

Hm, I must've fallen asleep during spongebob.

"Im going to bed, babe." I finally spoke

"Alright, see you tomorrow princess." He said giving me a peck on the cheek.

I was drifting to sleep with all the worries and doubts and fear in my mind.

I didn't sleep as much as usual which seemed odd to me.

I dont know but I was feeling depressed for some reason.

I'm on my period so I kinda know where its coming from, on the other hand im just bored.

Bored with my relationship with Hayes.

Don't get me wrong Hayes was probably the only reason I liked it here in N.C.

But I dont know... Maybe all this 'boredom' will pass and we'll continue being "Hayes & y/n"

we'll go back to all the fun, excitement, but hopefully without all the drama.

------*Sunday Morning*-----

7:43 am

I woke up and got all my things ready for church.

I grabbed the clothes I was going to wear and shoes and my other essentials like makeup and my hair brush stuff like that.

I got in the shower singing from 'All We Do' by Oh wonder to 'Video Games' by Lana Del rey.

I got out and looked at my phone. "11 minute shower? That's a new record."

I thought to myself.

11:02 am

Church had just started and The Grier family had not arrived.

1:28 pm
Church service had finished and I finally saw a glimpse of Nash.

"They must've came in the middle of church"

I thought again.

Damn I need to stop talking to myself.

After church It was the usual.

Going to a restaurant with The Grier Fam Because Mrs. Grier and my Mom are like Best Friends.

Today's restaurant was Salt Grass, oh my lord. It was delicious.

Honestly I had a really good time there. It wasnt boring.

3:53 pm

We went back home an hayes came over.

We watched netflix and cuddled.

"Hayes.?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we're boring?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just dont think we're the same like how we used to be. Honestly if its going to be like this I dont want to be in a relationship like this."

"Babe we're not boring we just havent found something fun yet."

"I dont know hayes. I think its just best if we're just friends."

"Babe don't do this."

"I think you should leave."

"Fine. But I just want you to know I never thought we we're boring but it looks like you gave up on us. I'll still love you and I'll never stop trying. Bye y/n."

I dont know why but when he shut the door, I fell to the floor and started sobbing.

"Why are you crying? You broke up with him." I thought

When he said that to me I realized the mistake I made.

I did give up on "Us" but he didn't and won't ever stop trying.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ooooo!! Plot Twist?! Don't worry this isn't the only one. Wink wink ;) Seriously, Diana? Danget, I keep talking to myself, i've gotta stop. Anyways Hoped ou enjoyed the chapter there will be more to come! Thanks for 3.19k guys!!!! Love ya!
Xo, dd