Chapter 2

ETHAN'S POV
We walk into the school and go to our lockers. We have ours right beside each others so it works out good. I don't get picked on at my locker.

"You didn't tell me you had a new girl in your grade." Adam says looking past me. I turn to look and see a beautiful girl. She has long brown hair and shimmering grey eyes.

I turn around to look at Adam and he raises his eyebrows. He makes a purring sound and I elbow him. "How do you know she's in my grade?" I ask him.

"She's clearly a ninth grader but hey why don't you ask her yourself." He says pushing me smiling.

I feel my back hit someone and I hear books drop behind me. I turn around and see her. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I say.

"Oh no no it's fine." she says shyly. I help her pick up her books and she opens the locker beside mine. "My cousin pushed me into you." I laugh nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"I'm Hannah by the way." she holds her hand out to shake mine. I shake it. Wow she's actually talking to me. "I'm Ethan." I say. She smiles at me and I notice the rosey red blush on her cheeks.

Maybe I can actually have a friend in the same grade as me. "Cute name." she says. "You uh- to." I say unable to wipe the grin off my face.

"I'm gunna go to class now bye." she says smiling tucking her hair behind her ear and walking away. I really hope we have at least one class together better yet have the same lunch hour! Then we could just talk and hang out for the full hour.

Though Adam would sit with us I don't think she would mind. That's when the bell rings and I hurry and rush to class.

STACEY'S POV
"Yes I picked up the prescription." I say to my doctor on the phone. "Good, Good. May I ask on a scale of one to ten what is your depression level today?" he asks me.

"After taking the stupid pills I'd say about 4ish. I hope you didn't expect me to say 1." I reply. "No but that's good. I'll talk to you agin tomorrow goodbye Mrs. Stacey." "Yea, Yea bye." I say hanging up on him.

My doctor has prescribed me depression pills but I truly don't think I need them I mean I'm fine... Well I think I am. I still mourn over my dear daughter and husband every day just I've been getting stronger.

I still have my loving son. Though he remembers nothing of that dreadful day and it took a lot of money for me to have him forget. Hypnosis isn't cheap.

That's why he remembers nothing of his sister. I had to have his memory wiped of her completely which also cut out some precious family memories.

But it's what I had to do. For if he knew that he had a sister who got killed he would also mourn and if he knew his father was dead surely he would feel the same guilt and pain I do.

Though it hurts when he asks me when his father is coming home. I have to lie to him, telling him he's off working in another country.

Zayn does the same with Adam in fear that Adam would feel the same pain he does about Kristen. But it's kinda true I mean Harry and Kristen are off in another land. But at the same time I think are still with us.

ETHAN'S POV
I walk out of my fourth hour class and head towards my locker. Sadly Hannah hasn't been in any of my classes yet though I've gotten to talk to her in between classes at our lockers but that's all.

Hopefully she's in at least in one of the same hours as me. I hurry to my locker and grab my back pack. I meet Adam in the lunch room and sit down at our table.

"If Hannah has the same lunch hour as us I'm going to invite her to our table." I tell him. He gives me his devilish smile. "You better no embarrass me or I'll kill you." I snarl.

"Oh hey Hannah!" Adam yells and waves behind me. "I hate you." I whisper. He laughs at me. "Hi. Is this seat taken?" she asks me pointing to the seat beside me.

"No no go ahead." Adam says and she sits beside me. "If you ask me the bio teacher is totally bonkers like he made me take a pop quiz and like its my first day!" she says.

"That's stupid." I agree. "But of course I passed it cause I'm just that awesome." She says. "What'd you get?" I ask her. "Pffffft a 70, they were multiple choice." she giggles.

Gosh, her giggle is so cute. "Well me and Ethan would like to invite you to choir practice after school if you'd like to come. Maybe you could even join." Adam says.

I squint my eyes at him angry. Great now she's going to hear my dreched voice. I mean I practice all the time but I'm not as good as my mother or my father yet. I've heard him on his CDs when he was part of a boy band and he's really good.

"I would love to though I've never really sung in front of anyone before. Not even my mother or father." She says shyly.

"I bet your great." I blurt out. "Oh um thanks." she blushes. I feel my face heat up too. "Awwwww. Cute." Adam says.

She looks me in the eyes and bites her lip looking away. Her grey eyes sparkling. I give Adam a death glare and he gives me one to. But then he starts laughing after a few seconds.