Chapter 5

ETHAN'S POV
I sit in the room. It is empty with a concrete floor and its a pretty open space. I'm tied to a chair with three kids beside me also tied up. Two boys and one girl, they are much younger than me though.

"What is going on here? Where are we?" I ask them but for some reason they ignore me. I hear the sound of something like a gunshot from another room in the building and the screams and cries of a female voice.

A man comes in the room and the two men that were once looking around spacing out go to attention. A woman comes in after him her head hanging in shame.

"Lilly get the girl." he says pointing to the little girl beside me. She looks up with despair in her eyes and walks over to us slowly.

"Wait, what are you going to do with her?" I ask her. She doesn't even flash me a glance and grabs the small girl. She unties her and drags her to the man. "Lets go sweetie. It will be ok. It will be over as soon as it begins." he says.

"Stop!" I scream now thrashing around in the chair trying to get free to save this poor defenseless girl. The man walks out of the room with the girl and its quiet for a moment. The only thing to be heard through out the room is everyone's breath.

That's when another gunshot rings out. I begin to thrash around even more now screaming. That's when my eyes flash open and I'm back in my bedroom.

I stop the scream that was once escaping my mouth and run my fingers through my hair feeling the sweat beating down my face. That's when my mother bursts in the room a small hand gun in her hand.

"What the hell mom?! I didn't even know you owned a gun." I say surprised. She takes a deep breath and looks around my room. "I thought someone broke in your room. Are you alright?" she asks me setting the pistol on my nightstand.

"I had a nightmare, I'm sorry." I apologize. "Ok well get some sleep hun, we can talk about this in the morning." She says kissing my forehead. She picks up the gun and leaves my room cracking the door behind her.

But I can't sleep. That nightmare was just to vivid. It seemed so real..