Chapter 4

ETHAN'S POV
I can't stop smiling. Not after she kissed me. I know it wasn't much but it means so much. That means she actually likes me. I slowly walk out of the choir room smirking love struck.

I make my way outside to the parking lot and see Adam waiting in the car. I hurry and jump into the passengers seat. "Where the hell were you?" he asks me. I smile at him.

"Shouldn't have asked that I already know. Look in the mirror." he says beginning to drive us home. I pull down the sun visor and look in the mirror.

A small delicate lip stick stain lays faint on my cheek. "Might wanna get that off before mommy sees it." he says laughing. I start rubbing it off "Shut up" I add but I still smile unable to wipe the smirk off my face.

We pull into the driveway and Adam and me walk up to the door. We try turning the doorknob but its locked. "Key?" I ask him.

"No i didn't think I needed to bring it with me someone is usually home and to stupid to lock the door." Adam says. "That would be your dad." I say laughing.

"Cause he's badas#." Adam says. I start banging on the door and someone opens it after a few minutes. My mother smiles at me hugging me. We get inside and shut the door.

"How was school sweetie?" she asks me. "Good." I smile at her. "Good? I think you mean fantastic, tell your mommy all about it." Adam says. I give him a death glare and he runs upstairs to his room smiling and laughing.

My mother raises and eyebrow at me. "Nothing fantastic happened just a regular day." I say shrugging walking to my room throwing my stuff on my bed.

I turn around to see my mother looking at me. "Uh huh yeah. I don't believe you." she says. "I'm serious." I say biting my tongue trying so hard not to smile remembering earlier.

She squints her eyes at me. "What kind of lipstick does she use." my mother laughs. "What the?!?" i say running to the mirror in my room.

I thought I got it off good enough....