Chapter 5"She's not into you, she's into me.."

Tikki's pov
___________

The next day i go to duusu to tell her the news and she just tells me t not care about it and live my life here, well my 2 weeks here.

I walk towards class holding books against my chest till plag stops me against the wall.

"PLAGG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i say as i drop my books.

"Hey sugarcube" he says in a cool voice.

I blush.

"Plagg no funny buisness here!" i bend to pick down the books as he tries aswell but our foreheads bump.

" I SWEAR TO GOD PLAGG!" i slap him with a light book.

"meow-ch!" he fakes his pain.

"Look i just saw this scene from a movie and decided to try and see if you woud blush annnddd..

i start sweating.

"You didnt.." he sighs.

"phew." i wipe the sweat away.

"Anyways up for working on the project tonight at my house?" he asks and i nod.

After class i head over to my locker to see a pink piece of paper fall.

"What's this?" i pick it up.

I read it to see that it's A LOVE LETTER?!
'ooohhh what if its from plagg" i say dreamily.

"GET A GRIP TIKKI!" i stand tall.

"what's from plagg?" he peeks behind me.

I yeah i forgot OUR LOCKERS ARE LITERALLY STUCK TO EACHOTHER BECAUSE OF THE TEACHERS.

"n-nothing!" i hide the letter behind my back.

He snatches it with his tail.

He starts reading it as i try to snatch it from him.

"PLAGG GIVE IT BACKK -O-" i shout.

"are you gonna go tikki?" he asks as he hands the letter back.

"Go where?" i ask.

He points at a the end ofthe  paper that says to "meet me at the roof of the school"

"Sure I'll just tell the kwami that i'm not interested into them up there" i shrug.

Plagg then smiles.

~~~~~~

I dress nicely and go to the roof of the school.

"Look dear person who wrote this letter, i dont mea to break your heart but i'm not intre-"

Sass smiles at me.

"SASS?!" i shout in shock.

"what are you doing here? DID YOU WRITE THE LETTER?!" i ask covering my mouth with my palm.

"Yes tikki, i am in love with you." he comes closer to me.

"Sass, I'm sorry but i dont think of you in that way.." i look down still in shock.

"Well I'm sorry, you have to think of me in that way." he leans closer even more.

"excuse me?" I walk back.

"Is there anyone stopping you from loving me tikki?" he walks towards me as i walk back.

"N-no.." i lie.

"Is it plagg?" he says.

"What no no.." i lie again.

"then why dont you love me?" he hisses at me.