Chapter 9 " Prom"

Tikki's pov/3rd person pov
'''''''''''

The next day the kwamis go to class like they normally do.

 They finish their tests and their teacher slaps the table to get their attention.

 "Now class this is the last day of the first week on 2cs next week we will be needing extra help from students to decorate the school for our last week prom night. " The teacher says and students start to whisper.

 -A prom night? I hope PLAGG asks me out!-

"Now for prom night it shall be masquerade themed and so you buts dress nicely" the teacher explains.

 Students start whispering even more now.

 "Class dismissed" the teacher slaps the table.

 I head out of class seeing that PLagg has headed over to the library? 

-PLAGG never goes to the library.- 

 I follow him to see that he has got some papers and brought wayzz,nooroo,and trixx over with him at a table.

 I hide to see that they have been chatting and probably planning something?

 __
Plaggs pov. 

"Okay guys any ideas for me onto how I'll ask tikki out to the prom night?" I ask the gang. 

"Ohh take a box of chocolates with you! She loves sweet stuff!" Trixx suggests with her boots on the table. 

I look over at wayzz and he writes it down.

 "What about my costume I need someone to design it for me other than tikki since she's the only designer I know.." I ask.

 "I uhhh, I can design you a costume?" Nooroo says in a shy way. 

"Nooroo you can design!?" The three of us say.

 "Yes, but I tend to hide it.." he says as he covers his face with a book. 

"Oh yeah how are thinks with you and dussu?" Wayzz asks.

 "Dussu? Well she can be very annoying and sticky sometimes but she is overall, I think cute.." nooroo hides his blush.

 "You should ask her out to the ball!" Trixx suggests.

 "I'll think about it.." nooroo says.

  "Okay guys this is about me asking tikki out!" I get back to the topic.

 "Give her roses, they're a top priority when asking someone out!"wayzz says.

 "Alright anything else?" I say. 

They all shake their heads.

"Operation ask tikki out?" I put my hand in.

 "Operation ask tikki out!" They go in. 

I look to see two antennas peeking out behind the wall. 

-silly cookie- 

I walk over to see that she has disappeared. 

 -probbably just me hallucinating- 

__ _________

Later that afternoon/night.