Chapter 12 "Last and final night"

It's been almost 2 weeks.

I cant believe it's almost over..

I'll have to wait 20 more centuries to get this, what if i end up with sass in the next century?

I shiver at the thought.

"ATTENTION KWAMIS IN TRAINING PLEASE GET YOURSELF READY AS TODAY THE KWAMI PROM NIGHT OF THE MASQURADE BALL!" the headmistress says on the speaker.

I get dressed into my red velvet dress and put my hair up into a little masquerade ball hairstyle, i then put on my mask and heels.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Hello my prince" i bow down to see plagg.

Plagg in his black and white suit holding a  red rose with his two hands and his hair set back with hair gel bowed down to me.

"Hello my princess" he says and hands me the rose.

"Ready for the night?" he holds his arm out to me as i link mine to his.

"Ready for the night of my life" i say as he twirls me.

we walk around the hallways as we see people coming around with their plus ones.

"Kaalki seems to be with sass as he seems to be in a slithering bad mood.

"Just forget about her dear." kaalki moves his head away from making eye contact with me.

"Hey guys!" dussu waves as nooro is her plus one.

"Looking great girl!" i wave.

I see wayzz coming in with trixx as they wave at us.

" Dont tell me you guys are-" plagg says as he's pointing at them two.

" nah we're going out as friends" trixx says and i see a bit of blush rise up wayzz.

I smirk at wayzz and he widens his eyes telling me to shut it.

i giggle.

we continue walking till we reach the ball.

"Oh wow.." i exhale as i see all the decorations and the ballroom.

"It's amazing.." plagg says.

"Well be better make the most of this last night together!" he says as he twirls me around.

"Well come on!" i drag him to the ballroom floor where we dance on.

"Already?" he says and we start dancing.

"We gotta make most of it." i fake a smile.

I rest my head on his shoulder as i let a tear side.

I love you plagg..

i love you
i love you
i love you
i love you

Why does this have to end..

"Dont cry.." he says.

"How did you-" i say as he twirls me around as it's a part of the dance.

"Tikki we're soulmates of course i would know if you were crying" he smiles 

" I dont want this to end plagg!" i cry a little.

"Your makeup is going to get ruined" he reminds me.

"Oh yeah" i sniff and stop crying.

"It's just how it is tikki.. i wish this wont end aswell but, it is what it is.." he sighs.