All Girls Feel This Way

***

The bathroom at the club was probably more fun than the dance floor sometimes; it’s where you meet the sweetest drunkest girls and make friends for the night until they become nothing but a nice faded memory.

Lisa pushed back a few gropey men as she made her way into the bathroom, grabbing Rosie by the hand as she followed after her like an obedient, lost puppy failing to find direction. They were laughing loudly, running with jumpy steps and stumbling across a few other girls at the entrance. 

“Oh my god, I love your dress!” Rosie yelled at a girl over the loud music, and she smiled so wide she went to hug her, mumbling a bunch of slurred thank you’s and compliments back. The girl was way too drunk, it made Rosie giggle. 

“Rosie!” Lisa distracted her away from the other girl, “I gotta pee, c’mon…”

With a curious expression on her face, Rosie teased back, “Oh, did you get jealous?” She whispered in Lisa’s ear, pinching her cheek as it reddened to turn it even redder, “Do you need all my attention, baby girl?”

“No… I just need to fucking pee,” Lisa shied away at the mocking petname that she wouldn’t admit to liking.

Rosie hummed, confidently throwing her head back. She wouldn’t admit it yet either, but she had a softer spot for Lisa in her heart than the rest of the people in her life.

“Okay, go pee,” She laughed, going to fix her hair in the mirror as Lisa went into the stall. Her blonde ponytail was messy from dancing, frizzy waves all over. She let her hair down, ruffling it up for some volume - it was getting really long, around her waist length. 

Lisa came out to watch Rosie in her gorgeous state, mouth agape. Sometimes she questioned if it was normal to feel this way for your best friend. It’s just long term friendship and care, right? All girls are this affectionate.

Rosie cleared her throat as she caught Lisa staring.

“You look nice with your hair down,” Lisa said, going behind her to give her a tight back hug.

“And you should try putting it up one time!” Rosie replied in enthusiasm, this was clearly something she’s been trying to convince her to do for a while. Lisa didn’t answer, just rolled her eyes and suggested they’d go dance again. 

Rosie nodded excitedly, now being the one to drag Lisa by the hand hurriedly as she ran out of the bathroom and onto the dance floor again. She immediately started moving her hips when she found a corner to dance in, and Lisa joined in quickly. They were grabbing each other’s hands and yelling lyrics at each other. It was important to stick together and focus on each other when it was just the two of them tipsy in a club.

They got closer and the heat was rising up, sweat forming on both their foreheads just a bit - but nothing that the bangs couldn’t hide. Rosie’s purple skirt was flowing on Lisa’s pants, their energies mixing together into one under the dark lights of the room.

Lisa felt her heartbeat speed up as she felt Rosie’s hands on her hips, guiding her to dance in her rhythm. That stopped after just a little while, because Rosie felt a tap on her shoulder and turned her face around to face a smirking drunk man.

 “Which one of you will I taste tonight?” He whispered in her ear, causing her to make the most disgusted look on her face.