Wrong Chat

**

If you've ever accidentally sent a message to the wrong person you'll completely understand what's about to happen.

However, I'm assuming it didn't have the same outcome.

At least Roseanne had never had this happen until one fateful day.

----

It was NOT her fault.

Roseanne was adamant on that fact.

It was not even remotely her fault.

Lisa would argue the opposite.

She was 100% sure it was Roseanne's fault.

Basically it happened like this...

----

Their friends were all chatting in their group chat.

Normal stuff.

Memes were being exchanged, jokes being told, arguments being had.

Standard group chat stuff.

Queen Jisoo [10.17pm]: I'm telling you guys it would be perfect
Irene [10.17pm]: Jisoo no
Lalisa [10.17pm]: Jisoo yes
Queen Jisoo [10.17pm]: Jisoo absolutely... YES
That Bitch Jennie [10.18pm]: What is happening?

Roseanne had just been watching the scenario unfold while she changed into her pyjamas. Just shaking her head fondly as they bickered over whether or not a bungee jumping holiday would be a good idea for Wendy's birthday.

Roseanne also couldn't deny that she'd low-key got distracted by her own reflection.

She'd been confident as fuck lately and damn it if no one else was going to appreciate her new underwear, her and Suzy could.

Platonically. Because Suzy was just that kind of friend who is totally gonna appreciate the new matching set without wanting to jump her bones too badly.

So naturally, Roseanne took a few pictures before deciding to weigh in on the convo first.

Queen Jisoo [10.25pm]: It's gonna be amazing
Rosie [10.25pm]: Chu it's... something alright
That Bitch Jennie [10.26pm]: Rosie please be the deciding vote
Lalisa [10.27pm]: me and Chu think it's great. Irene and Jennie are being killjoys
Rosie [10.27pm]: ...guys... it's an awful idea
Lalisa [10.27pm]: Wow... oh no wait I kind of see it.. Nvm
Queen Jisoo [10.28pm]: *cough* whipped *cough*

Roseanne shook her head and swiped over to her and Suzy's chat. She yawned as she selected a photo and sent it before throwing her phone on her bed and heading to clean her teeth.

Just as she turned to the bathroom, her eyes glanced at the screen, just as the sending bar finished loading and Roseanne sucked in a deep breath.

"Shit.. no. Fuck. Oh god." Roseanne yelped, diving for her phone. The chat name: Jisoo's Bitches was most definitely not Suzy Bae.