FREE

*Present day Seth's POV*

Ruby: Yang? Why are we here again?

Yang: cmon Ruby! You're always talking about everyone's happily ever after what about his?

Weiss: While I hate to admit it but I have to agree with Ruby. The Petrified Prince is just a fairytale.

Blake: Well some fairytales have some truth to them after all this statue wouldn't be here for nothing... right?

There they stood, 4 young girls, standing where I fought 400 years ago. They remind me of them in a way. I wish I could have saw them one last time. Humans and Faunus are so fascinating to me. I can almost understand why father was so obsessed with them. Almost.

Yang: I heard that if "the one" is in his presence he'll speak to them!

RWB: No way/impossible/really?

Seth: You mortals have no idea what's possible!

RWBY: Who said that!?

Seth: *chuckles* Your gifted blond friend is correct. One of you can free me.

The girls looked at the statue in awe. The eyes were glowing a fierce red. And everyone knew that the story Yang was telling was true. The top heavy blond jumped for joy.

Yang: Yes sir! Come to mama!~ *kiss*

Yang place a firm kiss on the statue's head but nothing happened.

Seth: *laughs* I love your passion~ It reminds me of a loved one from so long ago... but I'm afraid your type is something my soul has already tasted. The silver one is something I have never experienced.

Ruby/Yang: Me/Her!?

Seth: Yes the wizard who trapped me here knew that I had never tasted a silver soul. And with so few left he was certain that his spell would hold. Please Miss Ruby, free this humble Warrior and I will be in your debt.

Ruby went in to release him but Weiss stopped her.

Weiss: Wait!! I thought you were a Prince!?

Seth: Can a Prince no longer fight for his people in this modern age? How awful!

Weiss was shocked by his response. She had never heard anything like that from someone of such noble birth. Especially a prince, she was certain that with his help she could finally be free from her father.

Weiss: It is awful... if we free you will you help us right this wrong?

Seth: I would like nothing more than to punish such sinners~

Ruby: Then hold still please

Seth: har har.

Ruby placed her lips on the statue's temple. And a bright light began to envelop the statue. Cracks began to form the stone falling away like a cocoon. Then finally after 400 years  the curse had been lifted. The girls of Ruby watch as the 7'8 man towered over them raw power radiating off him. But something in Yang's mind told her she had made a huge mistake.

Seth: 400 years. And now I've finally returned... hahahahaha! ALL FEAR THE REAPER, PRINCE OF DARKNESS, SON OF SALEM, AND DESTROYER OF OZPIN!!!

Yang:.... What have we done?

Seth appeared very happy with himself. And he was, he had fooled the one of the last silver eyed warriors into freeing him from his stone prison. But as his mother raised him he will keep his word or his souls be damned.

Seth: You have released the most powerful warrior Remnant has ever seen from 400 years of imprisonment. And made him your personal ally.~

Weiss: What do you mean!? You're the son of Salem! How could we be allies with you!?

Seth: Who my mother is doesn't define me. Just like who you're father is doesn't define you. But if you really don't trust me I can offer you something.

Ruby: Like what!?

Seth: Would your Mother be a sufficient offering?