KING (short)

"DIE"

Everyone froze as Seth said that, his gun pointed directly at Ozpin's face. His face expressing nothing other than hatred and malice. But something stopped him from pulling the trigger or rather someone.

Ruby: No, Don't!

Seth: Ruby, could you move please? I'm trying to murder Ozpin.

Ruby: Why? Why do you hate him so much? Ozpin has made mistakes but he has never done anything truly wrong-

Ruby flinched as Seth's hand nearly smacked her across the face. He stopped himself.

Seth: Ruby you don't know what you're talking about. Now I'll ask you one more time PLEASE. GET. OUT. OF. MY. WAY... NOW!!!

Ruby: Don't treat me like a kid I know what-

Seth: NO YOU DONT!!! You know NOTHING! Ozpin neglected me his son, Ozpin cared more about his job than his family, OZPIN FORCED MY SISTERS TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THEIR PARENTS AND KILLED THEM WHEN HE DIDN'T LIKE THEIR ANSWER!!!!!

Seth grabbed Ruby's shirt and tossed her aside before pulling the trigger on his gun. His anger impairing his aim caused him to miss Ozpin's head and blow his arm off instead. This allowed Ozpin to use magic to restrain Seth. But he had an ace up his sleeve.

Seth: 3, 2, 1, ..... Guilty Thorn...

*SLASH*

Ozpin: GAH!!!!

Seth watched in satisfaction as a hypnotized Summer sliced off Ozpin's other arm. He had placed a hypnotic suggestion on her just in case something like this happened. As Ozpin lost his other arm the magic holding Seth down was gone. And so he kept his promise......

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

And shot Ozpin dead, Seth's cursed weapon and attacks nullifying Ozpin's immortality. The students and staff stood in shock. He killed the unkillable. He was no longer a prince he was now a King. An all powerful, indestructible, unkillable, king.

"Man, It's good to be the king."