Chapter 42: Epilogue 4: Next Year

What Soda and Steve were up to Halloween night, sorry it's late, but it's not all about Halloween either, right? Heheh. Dedicated to Edwards Other Bella because I can, and I made Edwards other Bella wait for a long long time because I'm terrible. Enjoy the lemon.

Soda skipped along the parking lot, singing some song about ginger headed sailors some girl with short hair taught him. He was drunk in the traditional Soda way, high on life and whatever Justin put in his Coke, singing, laughing and horny. Steve hoped.

"Soda, cars over here baby." Steve said. Soda turned mid skip and sprinted towards Steve. Steve prepared for a tackle and instead had to catch Soda as he jumped into his arms.

"I like it when you call me angel." Soda said.

"I called you baby." Steve said.

"I know. I'm politely correcting you. Carry me to the car, please Stevey." Soda said. He grinned at Steve and Steve sighed.

"Good thing we parked close." Steve grumbled.

"Where we going anyway?" Soda asked.

"Your place."

"Sounds good. I want a bed." Soda shut his eyes and Steve sighed. Soda opened one eye. "To mess around with you on."

"That's my angel." Steve murmured, opening the passenger side door and dipping Soda in.

Steve drove to the Curtis house and helped a more than tipsy Soda inside. Soda stopped him, using his weight to push Steve to the wall. He smiled his movie star smile at Steve and stroked his cheek, letting his fingers dabble into Steve's hair.

"Black and white stripes really suit you." Soda murmured. He splayed his hands on Steve's chest and leaned in close. "I bet they'd suit the floor better." Steve flushed as Soda's breath brushed his cheek.

"You are so drunk."

"Yeah, a little." Soda said. He grinned and his sincere succubus attitude dissipated.

"Do you still wanna-" Steve began. Soda rubbed his hips against Steve's and Steve felt his erection through their costumes.

"What do you think?" Soda asked.

"Where?"

"Right here." Soda said. He pulled Steve from against the wall and leaned against it instead, and pulled Steve close. "Right now."

"Soda, what if-"

"No ones gonna come home tonight."

"Think Darry has a chick too?" Steve asked. Soda blinked and looked seemingly at no one, rolling his eyes.

"He has someone all right."

"So, we're okay? Right here, right now?"

"We're always okay baby." Soda murmured.

"All right. Let's do it."

"How romantic you talk." Soda said, starting to yank on the buttons of his striped jumpsuit.

"Speaking of romantic, you got any lube?" Steve asked. Soda shimmied out of the jumpsuit, flinging his tennis shoes to the door.

"Yeah, in my pocket."

Soda dug it out as Steve did a much less graceful job of stripping. Soda chuckled and handed him the lube. Steve stepped out of his matching jumpsuit and pulled his underwear down before Soda kissed him. Steve kissed him back, nibbling on his lower lip and he tried to slid Soda's underwear down his supple thighs. Soda broke the kiss to take them off and pull Steve close, ravishing his neck, throat and shoulders with open mouthed kisses. Steve went straight for business and stroked Soda's erection. Soda broke their kiss and chuckled.