Ch.6

August POV

I was at Starbucks and I saw some girls that looked familiar and they turned around to see one of the girls was Ms.Sanchez and her two Little buddies with her and by surprise me and Damonica had the same drink (The Caramel Frappe) I gave her a smile and she smiled back while her two friends was pushing her my way. We end up meeting each other half way I gave her a warm smile and hugged her we was hugging for a minute now until I said something. YU know YU to young to be drinking coffee. I said to her as we sat down. No I'm not I have to much to do for me not to have coffee in my life coffee is bae! She said hugging her coffee and laughing. I started laughing. So wat yall doing out here tonight,Ain't yall mama gon get Yall. I said with a sly smirk on my face. Boy boom I'm grown my momma ain't gon do Ish okay! She replied taking a sip of her drink. Yea right,ok wateva yu say but i was wondering do yu want me to tutor yu since yu are not that good in math. Ummm...IDK she said fidgeting with her fingers. And y the IDK cause yu don't seem to have A lot to do.

Damonica POV

Wen Mr.A "August" asked me that I just want to say yea yea yea 1Million times a just in his lap cause the man is fine shit yu can even say he finer than fine whatever yu want to call it but hell I gave him his props now but back to y I didn't say nothing is because I'm afraid if I stay another day after school with him IMA TEAR DA BUILDING APART!! To be honest. I was caught OUTTA my thoughts wen he was waving,tapping,and the rest trynna get me outta my thoughts in like WTF is this nigga probably but I forgot that we was still having a conversation. Ohh sorry just caught up in my thoughts. I say looking him dead in the eye. So are yu coimg for tutoring. He asked with pleading eyes. Umm...I-I umm..I was hesitant for a second the I finally said yes. Okay we will do it everyday except Friday he said I shook my head and we got up and hugged I looked around and didn't see Jade nor Poo I know they asses did not leave me here with him and I know exactly wat they were trynna do. Were are your little "BFF'S" he said looking around. They tried to leave us alone together ion know how they left me cause I thought I had my Keyes but guess not so can yu take my home please I asked with puppy dog eyes. Sure but why would they try and leave us alone I'm your teacher and your my student. It's a long story and yu saying that if I wasn't your student we would have a shot I asked as he open the door for me.

I didn't say that I'm not saying that we don't have a shot now,we can be together it just wouldn't look right know wat I'm saying. He said pulling out of Starbucks. Yea I know wat yu saying so are yu single or nah. I asked looking out the window. The question is Are yu single. Yea I am single but my Ex is trying to get back with me I said getting mad and scared all over again,why was I scared because of the text he sent me earlier and he hit woman like a little bitch. Take a left here I said pointing to the left. AYEE yu stay on Byod to. Yea YU stay up here. Yup the best house In town he say and I nodded in agreement. Ok turn right and pull in he did as I asked. Well I guess I'll see yu Monday I said about to open my door. Yep I guess so let me get that for yu he got out and came to my side as opened the door for me. Tank yu I said No problem my mama told me to treat woman like the queens they are unless they are THOTS we laughed. And yu never did answer my question. I said looking at him. Wat I your question he said giving me all of his attention. Are yu single Or Nah. Ohh yea yea I'm taken but that bitch gets on my nerves sometimes he say we both chuckled. We'll see yu tomorrow I have to cuss these girls out. Ok see yu on Monday he said while getting in his truck. Yea yea see YA I say closing the door. I seen that my car was here so that's how I know they asses here I walked up to my room and the both of them was just laying in my bed. Wat the hell y did yall leave me there with that man. I said slightly yelling cause I had other ppl up in here trynna sleep. Cause we know yall like each other so yall might just wanna cut the act and get together. Jade say and poo nodded in agreement. So did yall get touchy touchy poo said raising an eyebrow. Girl naw but I know one thing yall gon get yall stanly booty asses up outta my bed I say and they looked at me and gasped. I gasped. Gasp at ass I ain't playing wen I get out this shower yall betta have and air mattress or something. They just looked at me okay look all yall want.

⌚️25 mins later⌚️

I took me a good 15 min shower and the other mins I was handling business. I got done and went to my room and seen they asses still in my bed watching some Empire then they saw me come in and turned it to Have And Have Nots. (That's my shit) I thought I told yall to sleep somewhere else. Come on can we please sleep here how yu gon kick yo company out like that? They both questioned. Okay yall can sleep here tonight but don't get to comfortable. I say I tell them goodnight and take my ass to bed.

Yall guess wat my we was at this food restaurant and this dude thought my Daddy was Lil Wayne I was like NIGGA DA FUCK. LOL

BUT WE was at the mall and I was getting some timberlands and this lady walked up to us and asked my daddy was I his child and she was like I wS adorable and all that stuff and she want him to give her a call tomorrow. I will be doing like modeling,acting,singing,and doing commercials. But I could never forget and WATTPAD and I promise I will try to update tomorrow but a lot going.

Love YAll