Ch.7

Damonica POV

I woke up at the end of the damn bed with feet and hair like 6 centimeters away from my mouth. I pushed that away and POO fell out the bed! I started laughing and she mugged me and TBH my breath was kicking like GODDD DAAAAAAAMMMMNNN! Jade was still sleep so we decided to mess with her a little. We went to the kitchen and got so ketchup and mustard went back up stairs and put it all on Jade hair and face. We tickled her feet. She jumped up and rolled over and smeared the items on her face everywhere. WAT THE HELL! She scared we was playing a game. THAT AINT NO DAMN GAME! Hahahahahaha we was cracking up. Huh WAT WUZ IT! ( dude off of vine got damnzo) She said wiping her face. Girl hush it ain't nun but ketchup and mustard. Poo said I was still cracking up. TOOTIE WE GOING TO MY MAMA HOUSE YALL GOT THE HOUSE TO YALL SELF DONT HAVE NO DAMN BOYS OCA HERE YA HEAR ME! My momma yelled from down stairs. Yes ma'am bye ma I say BYE MA poo and Jade say. Bye she said and we heard the door shut. So yall wanna call Bæ over and have a little party ppl said getting out her phone. Me and Jade looked at each other the I snatched her phone OUTTA her hand. BITCH are crazy the only person yu gon be calling is the lord to come save yu. I say yu must want mama Tonya to kill us I'm to young and sexy I'm not ready to die, Nuh-Uh not now Jade say shaking her head. Ight damn wat yall wanna do then cause this morning I was feel some coffee. HAHAHA ME TOO BITCH TURN UP!! Me and Jade say Putting our shoes on.

August POV

I was at home laying on the bed thinking about wat Damonica said. Heyy babe June said jumping on top of me squeezing my "Lil Man" that wasn't little at all with her big ass now I'm not gon be able to reproduce hell lmao nothing could hurt this tiger. Oww girl yu hurting my lil man. Awe shut up. She started kissing on my neck. I groaned and got and bunch of her ass and started kissing her in the mouth. Mmm she got all the way on my so she
Was on the top and I was on the bottom with my hands on her hip. It went from there.

***********************************

Devontae POV

yea I know that I freaked out TOOTIE cause we used to date I know her up and down side by side. And I will KILL ANY NIGGA! That she dates beside me vi know a little selfish but who give a damn cause shol not me. If yall wondering y we broke up its because I cheated I was Fucking her "BESTIE" but wat type of "BESTIE" are yu if yu duck yu friend man and I got someone sucking me as we speak now. I can't wait to see my future baby at school IMA be all on that ass.

**********************************

Monday

Damonica POV

for some odd ass reason I was up before my alarm. Jade & Poo stayed over for the WHOLE weekend and it was a LONG ass weekend to but that wasn't gon keep borrowing my damn clothes Especially Poo she like to get new shit and shit I be like hell to the naw we going to go to YALL houses and get yall some clothes they gotta go home to day. Girl get up I say shaking Jade she was on the floor with the cover rapped all around her and her hair was a hot mess! Poo get up now ain't nobody got all day. Girl it's Saturday leave me alone! Poo kinda yelled and pulled the covers back over her head. Ugh get yall asses up or yall going to be late. I say and go back in to get In the bed shit cause I got up to early myself. And I need to learn how to stop cussing some Much I cuss for no dam- I mean reason.

***********************************

We finally made it to school I was walking going my separate ways from the girls wen I seen Devontae. He looked at me and I quickly ran in my class and sat down I looked up andseen him in the little window on the door IM gon get yu he mouthed and I just turn away getting my notebooks out.

--------------------

So how did yall like it just a quick update I got a test on math so go to sleep I'll try and update tomorrow and I know I say that everytime but this time I'm fr. Comment & Vote.