Ch.14

2 weeks later

Damonica POV

It's been 2 weeks since poo was in the hospital and she still hasn't woken up yet and I go see her everyday day today was Friday and I was ready to go on this break cause a bitch can use a brake from school ✊🏾👌🏾

I got up took a shower washed my hair did everything got my stuff and went to my room to find something to where.
I pulled out an black white crop top shirt with some bleached blue jean pants and my retro 10s red and blacks (double nickle) and my gold chane and was headed out. And did I mention that Joseph go to our school 😏 well he do and we got the same classes except of history class.

I pulled up to school and see the twins talking to Jade I think Jade is digging Jaylen and he digging her I don't know y they asses playing 😐😫. I got out and we all went to our lockers. So yu wanna go visit poo and go to the mall before or after? Jade asked. Ohh sorry Got something to do. Like wat ? She said putting her hands on her hip looking at me.

I'll be eating booty!!😂😂 I was Dying laughing then the bitch gon slap me! 😡 BITCH WTF WAS YU THINKING Y YU SLAP ME!!! I yelled in her face I was furious. Nah BIHH YU wanna laugh I have yo ass something to laugh about! Oohhh see see yu YU really GON make me...ughh.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was now 3rd period and I had Mr.Alsina next. I was walking out of class and I felt someone burning a hole in the back of my neck I looked backed but it was nobody there. I just shook it off and went into class,but Mr.Alsina wasn't in there it was a substitute. And Mann I hate substitutes they just absolutely get on my ever lasting nerves and especially the old ones and low and behold we had an old one ooooohh I hope this class go by fast so I can eat.

Class was now over the only good part about the class was that we had no homework but I lied and said I wasn't feeling good so I had my head down the hole class and I have my other friend my homework Ima say I didn't get one I know it's childish but a nigga got other shit to do to day and today is Friday! And they giving us homework! Ohh ok. Ayee did y'all hear abut wat happen to that nigga lil D? Asked javieon who is little D? Me,Jay,And Jade asked. DEEZ NUTS HA GOTT EM,HA GOTT EM he said laughing. We all smacked our lips. See Bruhh YU play too much, too much. We sat down and ate and somebody was still burning a hole in my neck like damn can I have my neck back! I turned around once more and still nothing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I made it home and I notice Mr.Alsina's car in his drive way. I went on the house sat my stuff down and their was a note from my mom on it.

Dear,Damonica

Hey tootie I'm GON gone for a couple of weeks business trip again this time but it will only be like 2-3 weeks maximum but it's money in the safe YU know NO PARTIES AN NO BOHS IN MY HOUSE and when I come back YU betta not be pregnant ether.
Love YU baby girl call me and if YU need anything just go over to Mr.Alsina's house I already told him and he don't mind helping YU at all

Love,Momma

Well that's great I fill like someone is stalking me or some shit and my momma is leaving like always! Shit gets Frustrating but I'm bout to see why Mr.A decided not to go to work today.

??? Pov

Okay boss her momma is outta town for a business trip this time. Our plan is ready to go in action. Good good now go watch her make sure she ain't GON go no where,That bitch GON learn Ayer call vontae we need him! Yes sir boss. He walked off my name will be unknown until further notice but just know that the whole gang is going to get your precious little Damonica!😏.

August POV

I was at home I really didn't feel like going to work and I was bored I needed company since June is GON for a month but I don't understand why because Ms.Tonya is only GON for 2-3 weeks but I just hope and pray that June is doing the right thing. Later on Ima go over and check on Ms.Damonica.

Then my door bell rung and it was Damonica her self. Watchu doing her beautiful! I come and see y YU ain't at work today She said walking in. Oh we'll see wat had happen was I didn't want to go today. Well I wanted YU to go her said and looking at me. Well I didn't want to go lil girl I say getting in her face chuckling. Oh see YU want to play but umm I'm queen around here and wat I say go's okay she said veering up and stepping closer to me. Well um "queen" wat YU GON do bout it I say grabbing her waist. She looked down Don't be getting touchy touchy now but umm this she say thumping me in the head and running off. OHH YU WANT TO PLAY HUH! WELL COME OUT COME OUT WERE EVER YU ARE u seen her shoes behind the couch I sneaked up behind her and grabbed her. PUT ME DOWN STOOPPP NOW!! Nope YU gotta say sorry for thumping me. HELL NO PUT ME DOWN NOW!! See there I guess YU want to stay like this I was now holding her bridal style. Okay okay I'm sorry for thumping YU now can YU put me down. Nope say YOUR THE BEST TEACHER EVER!! Wat okay okay your the best teacher ever. Girl say it like YU mean it! YOUR THE BEST TEACHER EVER okay that's better but don't front YU know YU like me picking YU up. Boy bye mushed my head but guess wat. Wat? DEEZ NUTS HA GOTT EM HA GOTT EM. she thumped me and ran In my room. I see YU like to play. Yeah that's me but wars that she said pointing at the wall. Wat? I don't see nun she took off running to the other side. I caught up with her and pinned her down on the bed. Okay I promise I won't do it no mo. Nah YU need to learn.

Damonica POV

His grip and tattoos was so sexy I'm not trynna start nun but WHOA LAWDD 😌👌🏾💦👅😍. And he didn't have a shirt on I had on some shorts that came to my upper thigh. Okay I'm sorry puppy dogs eyes? I say giving him puppy dog eyes. Nah ma not today he was getting closer to me and our bodies was touching but our mouths was just 1cm apart. I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine and we kissed he put his hand around my waist and I put my arms around his neck our hands were wondering my hand was up his shirt feeling his abs 😍. And his hand was making its way up my shorts. He broke the kiss. Are YU sure? He asked I nodded. Child YU can't handle me I'm too too big for YU. He said chuckling. Oh really well we will just have to find out. We started kissing again. I Can't believe that I'm bout to have sex with my teacher should I do this?😁😕

Sorry it's boring I know well I will update soon. 😍😌✌🏾️

Wats the ☕️