Ch.8

Jade POV

I was in class wen these cute ass new boys came in class and the real cute one say by me and the other one Sat by Poo me and her looked at each other and smirked.

***********************************

Me and poo was walking to lunch we the new boys came and tapped on our shoulders. Um excuse us but will yu be nice enough to show us around. The cute on said to me and the other one was looking at poo. Umm sure we was just going to the cafeteria. I say and we began to walk.

**********************************

Damonica POV

Was still in my 3rd period class because this dumb ass teacher had assigned more homework than usual don't yall hate MF teachers like that? Cause I know I do shit I got other shit to do besides do homework and study ppl be trynna get me to tutor them cause I got the highest GPA and got college applications coming from left to right. She finally let us out i was on my way to lunch wen I seen Mr.A and Ms. Ches flirting and ke-kein I just rolled my eyes and went to the cafeteria I got my stuff and seen these to FINEEEEE ass boys sitting at our table and to be honest they looked like twins! But they were sitting with Jade and Poo I already knew they asses made they move on the "Twins". Heyy yall who are these sexy gentleman at THE table? I asked referring to the "Twins". I'm Jaylen the one sitting by Jade.heyy both of there names start with a J. And I'm Jaivionn (Jay-VE-ion) the one said sitting by Poo said. And are yall twins cause yall look exactly alike. I say they was dark but not to dark and sexy as hell. They laughed at the same time then looked at each other then mugged each other we bursted out laughing and the school biggest THOTS walked in and seen the twins. Umm yall might not want to talk or touch them in unless yu want To catch something. We all say and they looked at them in disgust. Yea that's gone be hard for Jaivionn to do cause he is a man whore I saw Poo smile change we all laughed it's not funny I really liked his sexy chocolate Ass. We all started laughing yea I know I have that affect on ppl Jaivionn say popping his fake collar.

*************************************

I was walking in the class and I saw Mr.A at the door I just rolled my eyes and walked in with no question asked or answered da fuck I look like BITCH please! I sat down and he began to teach. While I was doing my work I seen him look at me every once and a while and once we both looked at each other and I rolled my eyes and looked back at my paper I could see him out te corner of my eye looking at. I know he like wat he see but damn! The bell rung and I was getting up bout the TEACHER stopped me. I was gon just leave but I wanted to see wat he Had to say.

************************************

AUGUST POV

today damonica was acting funny every once and a while she will look at me then roll her eyes then look at her paper so after class I told her to stay because ru wanted to see wat was up with the bitchy attitude. Was YA problem Ma. Nothin she say with a lil attitude in her talk. Wen ppl say nothing then something is wrong so wat is it. Noth- don't yu date do it don't hit me with that "Nothing is wrong with" shit. Well I saw yu and Ms.Ches in the hallway Ke-kein and I kinda got jealous she mumbled I chuckled a bit. Awe is someone jelly. NO EWW YU NASTY CAN I GO NOW! she say READY TO GET TGE HELL OUTTA MY CLASS. No I need yu for 1 more thing I say and she looked back up to me. Okay wat is it she Motion for me to continue. Don't forget to come back after school for tutoring remember? I questioned. Ohh yea I gotcha so can I leave now? She asked with pleading eyes. Yea but don't be sour/jelly I teased she playfully rolled her eyes and walked out that girl is something else I thought to myself but then again I was kinda jelly we I seen her talking to Mr.Johnson (Devontae).

*************************************

It was the end of the day and Damonica was late for tutoring if she was gon be late why would I even provide my help? A couple of minutes later she walked in and sat down.

Damonica POV

I walked in class and Mr.Alsina was just looking at me. See something yu like I said with a smirking. Yu late he say writing on the board I didn't even bother to say nothin else wen he was done he gave me a worksheet and I started working on it and I got done, handed it to him. Ms.Sanchez! He yelled from his desk I got up to see wat was up. Yes I asked annoyed. Yu got 34 correct on a 40 question test yu still failed but yu getting better. He said with a smile and I just couldn't hold it in and smiled with him we were looking at each other all Lovey dovey and crap and we both were leaning in and finally our lips touched!!!!!!!

Hey guys just a lil something for now. Comment and Vote please.