Ch.5

Damonica POV

I made it home and all my siblings were all eating. Tootie now can YU take me to Brooklyn house she said I just ignored her and went to my room and closed the door and waited for the girls to get here u was on my laptop wen Vontae texted me Heyy can we talk I just ignored it he texted me again see YU playing YU gon regret this he said this he sent me a pic of this cute couple and said "This could be us,but YU playing!" I just shook the threats off and then the girls came barging in my room. Damn yall ain't never heard of knocking. WATCH YA MOUTH IN MY HOUSE my momma yelled from her room. SORRY MOMMA I said trynna sound sweet. So wat are we here for. God I just can't hang with my besties I asked looking innocent/ gasping they both looked at each other then back at. Hell naw not wen YU running outta school telling us to come to your house so tell us wats going on and we already know it got something to do with "Mr.A so spit it out NOW! Poo said sitting on the bed. Ok it does have something to do with Mr.A ight but we were watching a movie a-stop there THE FUCK YALL WATCHING A MOVIE FOR. Jade said looking confused ASF. Cause I asked to anyways we were watching the movie and we were looking in each other eyes and we both started to lean in and we were just seconds away from touching each other lips then the bell rang I was speechless at first then he started talking to me and after that I was practically running outta class and then he called me Ma girl I almost died right there.

Mr.A POV

I was just at home chilling grading these shitty ass papers wen my girl came on the door yea yeaI have a girl so wat me and damonica was caught up in the moment but we didn't even do nothing. Heyy babe my girl June said while walking over to me and Getting in my lap. I slightly pushed her off Heyy I'm trynna grade these papers maybe so other time Ma I said fousing on these papers I really wasn't trynna get through with the papers I was just thing of damonica and how beautiful she is.. Hol up wait a minute she got a niggah all in his FELLINGS and shit I need to go and clear my mind I grabbed my Keyes and headed out I got to Chris house we don't waist no time smoking after we go through I all of a sudden I wanted Starbucks so I dapped up Chris and headed out.

Damonica POV

Yall wanna go to Starbucks poo Asked typing away on her phone YASSSSS BISHHHH YASSSSSS me and Jade said we all walked out the house to poo car. I'm surprised that they didn't ask where we were going Jade said as she was about to get in the front woo woo woo wat YU doing im getting in the front I said pushing her out the way. Hell no Man I was here 1st she said pushing we started arguing. IF ONE OF YALL DONT FEFT IN THIS FRONT IMA HUST LEAVE YALL HERE!! Poo yelled and I opened the door and hoped in and stuck my tongue out at Jade she pushed my head back on the seat we started laughing and we pulled off on our way to Starbucks. I had this funny feeling about something but I will get over it hopefully.

Heyy show some love to my other stories!!

Wat will happen at Starbucks?

Devontae?