Ch.10

Jade POV

So tell me about YA self I say to Jaylen as we sat in the booth. Well me and my twin used to go to the school but problems was caused so we got kicked out and now we back. Ima an all the way Momma's boy cause my dad wasn't around we both are actually Momma's boys I love to dance and the girls love the pretty face he said rubbing his chin I chuckled. So Ma tell me about YA self. Well I stay with both of my parents wen I get done with school I'm thinking bout going to college to be a pediatrician cause I love kids but yu know I have to have a plan B. And the plan B is to be a model so I got be dreams ahead of me. I say and we just smiled and go to know each other a little better I wonder we're is Poo & Tootie

*************************************

Saturday Afternoon

Damonica POV

I was in bed and I heard ppl talking and moving around. So I got outta bed and went to see wats up. Wat yall doing I asked Kobie? Me,Shak,Cam,And Nunu going to our daddy's house for our break and duke already gon with his daddy. She say putting on her shoes. Ohh I would go but I don't like nun of yall daddy's. I say laying down on the bed. GIRL yu need to brush yo teeth yu got that morning Breath Shak Say covering his nose. I laughed But Jay maybe coming over here for the weekend. Btw Jay is our cousin Jailah (Jay-La). Ohh YAyy can't wait for lil sis to get here we'll see yall wen yall get back. I say getting up to go do my hygiene thing.

*************************************

I was in the shower for about 20mins i lotioned up but my hair in a high bun with a red bandana on. And I got my blue and grey high waisted shorts and my Hot Pink Tank top with my Hot pink Converse I sprayed some perfume,laid on my bed texting Poo and Jade on three way turns out Jade had a good time with Jaylen. I asked could they hang this Afternoon and they were busy like damn a nigga ain't got no Quality time with her friends so I decided to take a nap.

I woke up a 2 and decided to go to the mall mind as well entertain myself for a lil while I got in my Benz and drove to the mall I was about to walk to walk in until I heard an AYE I looked back and this FINEEEE ass boy was running up to Me. He was like 6'1 he had Carmel skin curly ass hair with blue eyes. Umm excuse me he said waving his hand up in my face. Ohh Umm sorry can I help yu I said looking in his Eyes. Yea I seen yu and yu look fine ass hell can I get your number and we can hang out sometimes he asked with hopeful eyes. BRUHH I couldn't even turn him down so yall know I gave in. Sure i gave him my phone and he gave me his. We exchange numbers and went our separate ways. I went in almost every store u went to the food court and more stores I got my nails done talked to ppl seen even more cute boys and was having a ball. It was getting late so I went home. It was around 7.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I'm bout to update again