Brother to Brother talk

"Hey leo wats up?" i was kinda nervous talking to him at the moment.

"why can't you just rest in the house for a couple of days more so that you recover quickly "

"it's fine brother, it doesn't hurt anymore " i lied it actually hurts a bit after a long day.

" don't even try to make me fool. Your ankle has got swollen again and by the look of your face i can tell that it hurts"

"so you really are my brother caught me lying as always. Sorry i won't repeat it until I have completely recovered "

"that's fine, btw wats is it b/w you and emma?"

" where did that come from? "

" i mean you both look great together and the way you look at her just makes it obvious that you like her"

" no there's nothing like you think. We are just friends "

"really??? " he says that in an annoying tone and with a smirk on his face.

" why is it always like this?"

"What do you mean 'like this'? "

"you always know about everything going on with me without even myself telling you but i don't get to know anything about you and if i try to ask you then i get that cold look from you?"

"that means you like emma!!"

"don't try to avoid me this time brother "

"okay then what do you to ask me?"

" you are one of the most popular student in the school and so many girls are after you but ever since your break up with Emily you didn't even try to get along with any of the girls?"

He had a sad look on his face and it reflected his inner feeling. It was clear from his look that he was shattered into pieces after the thing with Emily. I was feeling really guilty of bringing this topic up once again.

" hey leo don't be upset. You don't have to tell if you don't want to. It's totally cool with me. "

" no sam you are my brother you have the right to know everything. "

"are you sure?"

"Yes indeed "

" okay then tell me... "

"sam in a relationship trust is equally important as love. Love and trust are the basic pillars of every relationship. In my relationship initially it had everything. We used to share everything. The things that I never shared with anyone I shared them with her."

"I trusted her completely. I never imagined that she would betray me. You know the breakup we had didn't hurt me much as I knew it was going to happen very soon as she started to give me a cold shoulder never replying my msgs and answering my calls. The thing which shattered me is when i got to see the reality behind her face."

He had tears in his eyes his one leg constantly shaking his fist clenched tightly. I had never seen him like this before. He had gone through too much in his past and that could be prooved by his present condition. "what did she do leo?" i was really curious to know what was the thing that completely changed my brother.

"last year in vacations when you went along parents to a trip to US ans I stayed for my training an incident occurred which if anyone would have came to I would have been expelled and had to face police trial"

I was totally shocked to know that something so bad had occurred to him and he didn't consulted wirh anyone and rather kept it to him. "what happened leo?? "

"one evening Emily came to my training and after that we went for dinner to a restaurant. While returning it was quite late and all the streets were deserted so i was driving a bit fast. We were near anfield and all of a sudden a drunken man came in front of the car and got hitted. I stopped the car immediately and ran to see if the man was okay but unfortunately he died on the spot. I panicked and rushed from there and went straight home. "

"fortunately I didn't left any kind of trail so that i could be caught. After my breakup with Emily she started blackmailing me and started asking me for money. That was the time that I realised that no one in this world can be trusted completely "

I was dumbstruck on hearing the incident. I felt really bad for leo. "what is the situation at present?... I mean is she still blackmailing you?"

"the case got closed within an year so she couldn't do anything thing else."

I was relieved to know that."Leo I'm sorry to bring this topic. "

"it's alright, infact it feels good to share your feelings with someone." he looked over to the clock and it was half past 12. " i didn't notice the time. You should go and rest"

" yeah, good night leo...and if there is anything you want to share you can share with me." i hugged him and went to my room. I was asleep in no time.

_______________________________________

This is the longest chapter i have written if there are any mistakes then plz inform me and plz like and comment on the story thank you :-)