Quality Time With Emma

For the last 2 days i have been on my bed the whole time . Leo was their at home both the days as he didn't wanted to leave me alone. But i insisted for him to go to school today so he went. Now its only 9:45 in the morning and I have already started getting bored. Now i have started walking not totally comfortably but still i can walk. So now I'm here watching the movie in the hall 'V for Vendetta '. It's one of my favourite movie and is the one which I wanted to have a sequel but it won't be having one.

Leo informed mom about my leg yesterday. She wanted to come back immediately but i convinced her to stay there and finish of with her job and be back as she had planned earlier that is on Monday.

Leo made steak and pasta for me and kept it in the microwave. I kept it for heating and was waiting when i heard some knocking on the door. I started walking towards the door. As i opened the door i saw Emma standing there. She was wearing black jeans with blue top and over it was a chelsea pullover with no. 9 written on it. She had her hairs tied up in a pony tail. She was looking gorgeous. I was so engrossed in admiring her that I forgot to ask her to come in.

"hey" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"hi... Come in. Sorry to keep you waiting " i said.

"its okay " she said coming in" how is your ankle "s. She asked looking at the bandage on my ankle.

" it's better. " i replied "why didn't you go to school today "

"i wanted to come meet you and give you a bit of company as i thought you would have got bored of staying at home all alone " she said

"that's very kind of you, so how was the school for the last 2 days? " i really wanted to know if she met some other boy or if she had a crush on someone. I was not able to figure out why i was thinking of that.

"it was good. I made a couple of new friends from the school team."she said.

"That's good. Any boy who caught your attention?? " what was wrong with me why would I ask her that.

" no i didn't had a chat with any of them. They all seem to be very arrogant and thought of themselves to much. I don't like those kind of boys" she said

"so did you had any boyfriend back in LA?" i asked hesitantly. I thought she would get mad at me for asking her such personal questions.

But instead of getting mad she said" i didn't found any of those guys to be the one for me."

We kept on chatting like this till it was noon. My stomach started grumbling as i didn't had my breakfast. " would you like something to eat " i asked.

"are you going to cook " she asked surprised

I laughed looking at her reaction " no,leo had made pasta and steaks" i told her still laughing.

"okay... Tell me where it's kept I'll get it warm and serve for both of us" she said with a warm smile. I told her it was in microwave.

She went to kitchen and i followed her. She was taking the steaks out when she saw me standing near the dinning table. "you should sit down and give your ankle rest." she said.

I did as instructed. While eating i was looking out of the window as i wanted to go out. Emma saw that.

"just wait for a couple of days and then you will be able to go out and enjoy " she said.

" would you like to go for movies" i asked her.

"now?? Your ankle is injured you should rest" she said

" it will be fine" i told her " lets go to watch 'guardians of the galaxy'"i said.

"But how will we go? I didn't brought my car and leo is still not home " she said.

I took my father's car keys and gave it to her " let's go. Now we have the car also." she nodded" you go and get car out in the mean time i will go get changed" i said.

I wore a black polo t shirt and a denim blue jeans. It took me just 2 min to change clothes but wearing shoes took me around 10 mins. I got down to the hall wrote a note for leo. ' leo I'm going to watch movie with emma. I'll be fine don't take tension and will back soon. -Sam'

Leaving the note on the table i left to go.

I went out and walked as fast as i could and reached the car. Then we went to the cinema hall and luckily got the tickets as only few were left.

After movie we went to Starbucks to have our evening snacks as it was 6:45 in the evening. After that we went home emma drove pretty fast this time as she had to do pee and just didn't liked public toilets. As the car stopped she ran out of the car and went straight inside my house. In the meantime I took over the steering wheel and drove the car into the garage. As I stepped out of the car leo came to the garage with a cold face and just helped me get in the house. He didn't said a word to me untill emma left.

_______________________________________