Injury

After the trials i went to changing room to take a shower and change before going back home i took shower and as i was coming out i slipped on the wet floor and fell on the ground hard which caused a loud groan out of my mouth. Listening to it leo rushed in and was shocked to find me lying on the floor.

" hey sam you okay?? "he asked looking concerned.

"my ankle hurts very much...m not able to get up..."keep still I'll get you up and take you to the hospital right away " he said. Tension was visible on his face. He grabbed me and i putted my one hand across his shoulder and walked limping.

As we moved to the parking lot emma saw us and ran towards us with a worried face.

"what happened??? "she asked worriedly.

"just slipped on the floor... And probably an ankle twist " i replied.

"I'm taking him to the hospital " leo said making me sit in the car

"I'm also coming with you guys" emma said commandingly.

"ok get in fast" leo said. He drove the car pretty fast and kept on looking at me after a every few minutes. He was very caring and the best bro in the world. We were at hospital and i was taken to emergency room while leo was filling the form and emma was waiting outside the room.

After a while a nurse left me with leo and emma and said doc will meet them soon.

After a while doc came" there's nothing to worry leo your brother just has a twisted ankle... He needs to take a week's rest and he'll be ready to play football again"

"thank you doc"leo said

All the formalities were done and now we were going back home. "how does the doc know you leo??"emma asked."actually Mr.Smith is liverpool's team doctor so he knows leo well"i said.

"He is liverpool's team doctor not our schools... So does that make sense?? "

She said

"leo is the part of liverpool's U-21 team" i said

"what?????????" she seemed to be shocked"why didn't you tell me that he is a professional footballer???"she said looking shocked.

"sam himself will be a professional footballer and that too better than me so why mention me when he himself is good " leo said smiling

" yes indeed" emma said " he just saying it for the sake of saying emma don't believe him...i can't be like him even in my dreams "i told her.

" you are better than me if compared to me when i was of your age so I'm confident you will become a good player " leo said.

We reached emma's house she invited us for dinner as we were late (8:30) " some other day emma today we are really tired and you should also take rest...bye gn " i said.

We drove home leo brought me in and ordered pizza as we were tired to make food and mom and dad were out of town for a week.

We had our dinner while watching football match after sometime i felt Leo's head on my shoulder . He was asleep. He is really caring brother. I slowly moved off the couch and sat on floor so that leo can lie on couch comfortably. He was very tired after all that happened.

" good night brother... I love you " i said.

_______________________________________