Remembering the past

6:45

Sam was having breakfast( brown bread, cornflakes boiled eggs and steaks) with his brother.

Leo's Pov:
" The first day of your high school... Excited?? "

" a bit. Hope i just don't get any of those bore math or chem teachers " he said smiling.

"hope you get Mr. Jose as your math teacher he's really a good person "

"yeah i herd a lot of him lately. I guess he was the one who caught you and Emily bunking his class and making out...didn't he??" He said with a notorious smile on his face

"Yes he was the one...now no more talking eat up fast and we'll drive to school "

Sam's Pov:

Suddenly I saw a sadness on Leo's face and then I remembered what Emily did to him...
Flashback
Leo was returning from his training session and was driving back home
He stopped at an ice cream parlor to have one which was near chavasse park. He was walking back to his car when he spotted some very familiar. He went closer to have a look and he saw Emily kissing someone. He was taken aback and colapsed on his knees. the sound made Emily look around on which she was shocked to see leo.

Present

From that day he has stopped taking interests in girls and had not dated anyone till now.

"leo i am sorry to mention her"

"no don't be it's not your fault. Lets go its time " he said a bit normal now.

He headed for the garage to bring his BMW A7 out. Our parents gifted it to him on getting selected for the Liverpool fc under 21 team.

I took my bag and as was heading out the calendar caught my shight it's 10 august and tomorrow we have school team selections.

Leo blowed horn and i hurried up out yelling good bye to mom and dad who were still sleeping.

I got in the car and we drove off.

______________________--_______________

Author's note :
This is first time I am writing so i just hope you like it ans sorry for any mistakes that i made. Please leave comments so that i know that you like it.