content warning & my omegaverse

This story contains strong language and sex scenes. Please only read if you are 18+! If you wish to read the story and are underaged, I have put in warnings for each chapter that contains themes that should only be viewed by those of age so you can avoid them, though most chapters have at least some mild language.

All of my Omegaverse stories are set in slightly different worlds, so I include this chapter for you to reference if you get confused about any specific things to do with how the ABO system works in this story. If you have any questions, drop a comment and I'll be sure to clarify!

 If you have any questions, drop a comment and I'll be sure to clarify!

About This OmegaVerse

***This is a work in progress, I will keep updating it while I'm writing!***

For those of you unfamiliar with the OmegaVerse;

OmegaVerse is an alternate world where humans are not only sorted by gender, but also my a type such as Alpha, Beta, or Omega. This are based of previous studies into wolf pack behaviour (now proven untrue) and assume humans in this world have a more animalistic nature. OmergaVerse is similar to werewolf-style stories, only the humans are given these classes without actually being wolves at all. 

There are a lot of rules, all of which can be broken depending on the author, so I thought I would clarify a few specific ones for my particular OmegaVerse.

A few terms to get started:

Pheromones: are hormonal scents produced by Alpha and Omega classes, typically amplified by their emotions. They have scent glands located at different points on their body that exude these pheromones, with the most important being their wrists and neck. Their scents are designed to attract others to mate with them, and are particularly strong during sexual periods for each class. They can also be used by Alphas to exude pressure on others by overwhelming their senses, even Beta can smell an Alpha's pheromones, though it is very uncommon for them to scent Omega.

Mate: any pairing that have consolidated their bonding through a marking, done by the more dominant of the pair, by biting the neck of their partner. It isn't easily broken, and is very painful to do so, which is why only partners who are committed to each other mark each other.

Fated Mate: two individuals who are innately drawn to each other by something more than just mere attraction. Typically between an Alpha and an Omega, though there are known cases of other fated mates. They still need to do a marking to become a true mated pair. Prior to marking, there are rare cases where one will reject the other, which can be an excruciatingly painful process to recover from.

Suppressants: medication specifically designed for Alpha or Omega to reduce or eliminate traits and symptoms of their class. This can be as minor as calming pills for Alphas, right through to strong heat suppressants for Omega. They come in pill form as well as injectables, and some more "natural" remedies can include teas, oils, and herb mixes, though their effectiveness is questionable compared to medical ones.