0.1

I had just gotten off a 20-hour flight, and I'm just about ready to pass out from exhaustion. I get in a cab outside and tell the driver the address to my new college dorm.

We arrive 30 minutes later to a large building. I give the driver a thanks and pay him quickly. I go up some stairs to my floor and search for door 102.

I find it then open up the door and am welcomed by a short girl with thick black hair. She looks up from unpacking and gives me warming smile. She has beautiful green eyes and she's just super pretty in general.

"Hello. You must be my roommate!" She says while walking over to me with a big smile. "My name's Autumn" She holds out a hand to shake.

"Really? My name's Winter." I giggle as I shake her hand "Well I guess our parents both have a thing for season names."

"This friendship was meant to be!" she laughs, "Anyways, I chose the bed on the right already. I hope you don't mind." I shake my head and look around the room. There were two beds on opposite sides of the room. I notice posters of the 1975 on the wall.

"I love your posters!" I say with excitement.

"You like them?! Who's your favorite?"

"I can't choose. I love them all the same!"

"Oh, I know they're so great! But mine's George." She says with the look in her eye people get when they speak of something they're passionate about

"Yeah, I'm too tired to decorate my wall right now," I say, walking over to the bed on the left of the room laying my bags on the floor and sitting on my new bed.

"Hey, you have a New York accent!"

"Yeah. New York City." I laugh quietly.

"Wow, that's so cool! What made you come to Australia?" She asks sitting on her own bed.

"College pretty much. I've wanted to live here since forever really. I got lucky getting accepted and here I am."

"So you're a freshman?" I nod "so am I!"

I let out a yawn while nodding again.  

"You've had a long flight! Go to sleep you don't wanna doze off in class tomorrow." She says.

I agree and cuddle into the blankets I got out of my bag. Well Autumn was sweet. I'm glad we like similar things that will make this easier.

-

Hiiiiii! I'm Guadalupe but ima use guads because its shorter but yeah me and two other girls will be writing this we have different writing styles, but you'll get used to it. this chapter isn't very interesting plus its short, but it will get better. trust me have a good day. I hope you enjoy this -guads