0.3

I was sitting in my bed geeking out over Terminator when the door to my dorm opened and an excited Autumn came in.

"Winter guess what? Oh my god," she didn't even give me a chance to answer but I didn't mind because she was so excited and it was adorable, "this boy called Calum invited me to a party tonight and can you pretty please come with me because I don't want to be an awkward turtle all by myself." she rattled off quickly.

"Sure." I smiled at her and walked to my wardrobe grabbing a change of clothes from my Spounge-Bob pyjamas. Autumn took a shower and I grabbed a random shirt and some nice skinny jeans. Autumn walked out in a cute sundress and as she did her makeup I wondered how the hell I made friends with a beauty godess.

"Let's go!" Autumn grabbed my hand and we ran out of the dorms to the front of college.

"Umm Autumn.."

"What?"

"How are we getting to this party because," i gestured to my heels, "these boots aren't made for walking."

Autumn laughed before telling me that the guy who invited her was picking us up. Just as she said that a car rolled around the corner and she ran up to the car. I guessed that it was our ride and followed.

Autumn jumped into the car an held open the door for me as I slid in. I sat there awkwardly, not talking until a voice popped up from the front seat.

"So I thought you were staying in tonight."

Sup guys! I'm Chey and this was my contribution, sorry that it's kinda bad. Ily all and if you guys vote we'll be super happy and probs scream xx