0.2

I woke up around 8am, I rolled out of bed and saw Autumn doing her winged eyeliner.

“ Oh good morning Winter! I still can’t believe we both have season names its so awesome and rare but really cute!” She was really chatty, I loved it !

“ Good morning! I know right I feel the same way!” I squealed

“What lesson do you have right now? Autumn asked.

“I have English, what about you?”

“Same,who’s your professor?”

“Hmm I’m sure that my schedule says Luca Considine..” (a/n not Luke Hemmings)

“OH MY GOSH I HAVE HIM TOO HE IS SO FIT HE’S ONLY A FEW YEARS OLDER THAN US AND WOAH YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE HIM HE IS A SEX GOD!”

“Really? Now I’m excited.. I’m going to get ready ok I’ll be right back!”

I had a quick shower,I left my natural wavy hair down and put on natural makeup and winged eyeliner. I wore the simplest clothes,just my favorite 1975 shirt,black skinny jeans and combat boots.

“ I love your outfit!” Autumn said,she basically was wearing the same except she was wearing a Bad Suns band tee.

We walked into campus, everything was absolutely amazing! And may I add that there were so many hot Australian boys and their accents.. how could someone live with this everyday and not die .. not me .. oh this was going to be the hardest four years of my life.

“Oi Autumn!” a blue-haired boy called

“Oh Mikey! I’m gonna head over with my boyfriend isn’t he adorable? Do you want to come with us or head over to Professor, Considines class?

“Ohi’ll head over to his class, see you later!”

She gave me a warming smile and ran towards this so called Mikey

I got to class fast and easily, by obviously using a map or I’d get lost.

The class was lonely so i got all my supplies out.

A tall blonde boy with a lip piercing sat right next to me and started texting on his phone.

He was good looking but I was waiting for  this mysterious,hot,sexgod professor.

I saw Autumn and the blue-haired boy walk in, Autumn waved and sat on the row behind me.

“Hello class, I’m Professor, Considine but honestly that makes me sound old so you can call me Luca.”  

Wow,Autumn was not lying when she said “ SEXGOD”

“ You’re drooling by the way ..” I heard a deep chuckle next to me, it was the tall boy with the piercing.

Oh.Crap. I wiped my mouth but there was no drool there.

“I’m not?”

“Well you certainly were about to” He chuckled again

I stayed quiet and looked forward;towards the board.

“I’m Luke by the way, what’s your name?”

“Winter.”

“Are you American?”

“Yes,are you Australian?” I asked with a hint of sarcasm.

“Haha very funny,coarse I am.”

I smiled and once again faced the board.

“Hey Winter .. want to go to your first Australian Uni party?”

I smiled at him and said,

“Hmm.. I think I’m busy tonight sorry Luke.”

a/n hey its fabi!! i'm one of the writers in this fanfic, chey will post the next ch. pls vote it would mean the world to us three. ily all!!