One

Y/n POV:

It was like 12 in the afternoon and I came back home from a meeting.

When I walked inside I saw Woods sleeping on the couch cuddling a giant teddy bear that he had gotten from a Dope or Nope shoot. I smiled at him, He looked so cute while sleeping with his mouth hung open.

I went over to the couch and slowly took my shoes off and moved the giant teddy bear slowly to lay with Woods. He moved a bit and opened his eyes a bit to see who it was. "Hey baby," I said turning towards him so I could see those beautiful eyes of his. He smiled at me and closed his eyes as he snuggled into me. his head was on my chest and his was above mine. After some time like that Woods started shuffling and I realized that he was not in a comfortable position. He then moved his head a bit low, so that his head was now above my chest and my head was above his head. Then he got comfortable and stayed like that. After that I started coming my hand through his hair and soon fell asleep.

AFTER 45 MINUTES

I was suddenly woken up by the ringing of a phone, I realized it was Woods and took it out of his pocket and saw that it was Matthias calling. I quickly got out of Woods grip, stood up and picked up the phone thinking it might be something important.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN MATT AND YOU:

Y/n: Hello?

Matt: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Hey Matt, Woods asleep so I picked up the call.

Matt: Oh okay, I just called to ask woods about the designs for B27's mask.

Y/n: Okay, I'll let him know when he wakes up. 

Matt: Yah, Okay bye. 

Y/n: Bye Matt, Take care. 

END OF CONVERSATION

After the conversation with Matt, I turned around to see that Woods was still asleep so I went to the kitchen to cook us something for dinner. I went to go get the ground beef out the freezer so we could have some sloppy joes and thought it out. As soon as it had thoughted out I got the pan and turned to stove on, while I was cooking I soon felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked to my side to see Woods with his head on my shoulder, still looking sleepy. 

"How was your meeting?" he asked me in his sleepy voice while looking at me, now his chin resting on my shoulder. "It went good, they gave me some advice and I'm looking forward to it." I replied. "hmmm," He said an smiled at me. 

"Do you want sloppy joes for dinner?" I asked Woods, he then woke up completely and stood up straight to say, "Absolutly, I do." I laughed at his sudden reaction and asked him if he wanted to go to the store to buy hamburger buns for our sloppy joes and he said yes. 

He had soon gotten back with much glee in his eyes and a huge smile on his face. We soon ate a couple of sloppy joes and he called Matt to talk about the next Project: 863 video. He looks so happy, I wonder what I did right to end up with him. 

Its not great but its good. Hope you guys enjoy I'm going to be posting as frequently as I can with school going on. 

Word count: 597

Have an epic day ~ Madison <3