eight

This is your first day working on Project: 863, you have recently started working at spellbound and you're very excited. You have heard so many amazing things about the people who work hnere, but your most excited to meet Woods.

You have secretly always had a crush on Woodland Demars ever since you started watch the videos with him in it, He is gorgeous. You honestly can't wait to be in the same room as him, let alone met him.

So you have finished your first thumbnail and your feeling pretty good. You have met most of the people who work along side you at spellbound including Tanner, Matt, Sam, Bailey, and others but you still haven't met Woods yet.

It's beginning to make you slightly nervous that you won't actually get to talk to him. Your thoughts began to distract you as you walk to the food table Sam had set out for the party going on later that day. You got a drink and a snack as you tried to get your thoughts off Woods.

While you go to pick up a napkin, your hand accidentally touches another instead. "I'm sor..." you look up to see the person you have been looking for this whole time. Woodland Demars, Woods is standing right in front of you. "No love it's okay, you go first."

You stand there unable to move, He actually spoke to you. "Umm no it's, I. You, You were there first." You studder out nervously suddenly finding the floor very interesting.

Then you hear the cutest thing ever, Woods laugh. His laugh has always been one of the things that attracted you to him, so when he laughed you couldn't help but blush.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit nervous." You say trying to cover up the embarrassment. "It's fine love, if anything I found it cute." Your head shot up to see his cheeky smile and bright eyes looking directly at you, your blush growing redder.

"Umm...thanks I think." A giggle escapes your mouth. You feel a thumb under your chin gently push your head up making you look into his gorgeous brown eyes. "I'll see you around, beautiful." He whispers in your ear as he places a light kiss on your cheek. "You know, I can't resist a blush."

Done with this one. It took me long enough lol. Been trying to update it as frequently as I can, but I don't like to put out things I don't like so it takes me longer then expected. Anyways, make sure you comment if you have requests or dm me if you feel like it. Make sure to vote and read the other things I've put out if you want.

Have am epic day ~ Madison <3