Seven

Today's the day. The day you have been waiting for your whole life. The day you finally get married to Woods. He proposed to you about 2 years ago, you both wanted to wait till everyone was able to travel agian so you could have you family in Ireland over.

You are so excited to marry Woods, but there's one thing that worried you and that's if he doesn't turn up. I know this probably sounds stupid but I have watched many films were the bride is dropped quicker then you can say "I do", you were scared he would realize that he didn't actually love you.

Despite your nerves you continue to get ready, even if he didn't turn up you still wanted to feel beautiful. Your mom and bridesmaids came over to help you, you had your hair and make up done but they refused to let you see yourself until you put the dress on.

Finally after being pampered all mourning it was time to see yourself for the first time. You were so worried, what if you hated it? What if Woods hated it? You pick up the courage to turn and face the mirror. Looking right in front of you is the most beautiful version of yourself you have ever seen.

You quietly whisper to yourself "is that really me?" Everyone around you smiles and whisper back "yes." You know in your heart that this will be the most perfect night.

You have just arrived at the venue, ready to get married to Woods. You step outside of the car and slowly walk to the church with your father by your side. You suddenly find yourself outside the doors, this is it.

The last moment you have without Woods beside you. The doors slowly open and you walk in, closing your eyes and preparing yourself for the worse, you hear a gasp and open you eyes to see the most handsome looking man ever staring into your eyes.

Woods.

Just seeing his face and love filled eyes looking at you makes your eyes begin to water. You walk up the isle and stand next to you soon-to-be-husband. He looks directly in your eyes and says,"Beautiful. So beautiful. I've been waiting for this day, now I finally get to call you mine. I love you Mrs. DeMars, forever and always."

Sorry for the late upload. I've been busy with school and trying to pass my science class. Tell me what you think, comment your requests, and vote please.

Have an epic day ~ Madison <3