Ice Cream & Ecstasy ~ Part 2

"I love him" Marv exclaimed. He had never said that before, but he knew it was true. He had always felt differently towards Charlie then anyone else, but he never thought it was love. Brotherly, maybe, but he wasn't a poof. Atleast, he didn't used to think so.

He rushed out of the bathroom, his pants still fitting tightly. Charlie sat on the same spot on the floor, squirming and squealing, rubbing his hands all over the sensitive parts of his body. He hadn't noticed that Marv had come back in. It was so hard for Marv to hold back, but he knew it was wrong to do anything to Charlie in this state. But he so wanted to help him out.

He stood there, watching as Charlie J Sonner pleasure himself on the bedroom floor. Lewd moans fell out of his mouth uncontrollably. Marv palmed his now full on erection through his jeans.

"Marv!" Charlie moaned whilst cuming. He tried to catch is breath, panting and lying flat on the floor.

Despite his efforts, Marv couldn't hold back a moan, just loud enough to make Charlie aware of his presence.

"Marv. Please. Fuck me!" Charlie said helplessly. He started to crawl over to Marv. All his clothes had been shed by now; Marv could not help but gaze upon his glistening sweaty skin. With every movement it became harder for Marv to hold back. What would turn him off.

'Think Marv. You can't hold back any longer. You can't lose your virginity like this! Especially with Charlie.' He thought desperately to himself.

"Ahhhhh!" He shouted. This startled Charlie, and he stopped in his track. "Charlie, I have already told you. I- We can't do this."

"I know, but I am so fucking horney!" Charlie said, grabbing his junk again.

Marv just wanted to tell Charlie how he felt. He wanted to kiss him passionately, then fuck him senseless, but the drugs had to wear off. That is when he had an idea.

"Charlie, I can't touch you like this." Marv started.

"I know, I'll just have to touch myself." He whined.

"I wasn't finished." Marv took off his belt. Charlie whimpered, and came just at the action. "If you don't control yourself, I will have to punish you when the drug wears off."

"Please, punish me! God~"

Marv pulled his pants down, revealing his hard on. Charlie stared in disbelief.

"You can't touch me, but I can touch myself." He started stroking. He had be yearning for it so much, his knees nearly buckled beneath him. "Ahhh~" He moaned.

"Fuck" Charlie was wanking now too. "I am close marv~"

"Lets cum together, okay? Fuck~" His eyes were shut tightly. When he started to open them, the erotic picture of Charlie was in front of him. "Fuck Charlie. Ahhh~ on th-three."

"Now!" Charlie yelled, being unable to hold it back anymore. Both the boys sprayed each other with their jizz.

The only sound in the room was their panting. The faint sound of the TV came through the floorboards. Shit, they had completely forgotten about Lola and Lotta. But neither of them cared.

"I'm tired Marv." Charlie said. He crawled over to Marv, and laid himself down on Marv's lap, their naked skin touching. Marv assumed the drugs were wearing off, and that Charlie was about to have the biggest low of his life. He grabbed some towels for the two of them, and ran a hot bubble bath. Whilst the bath was running, Marv cleaned the floor and gathered up their dirty clothes to put in the wash. He scooped Charlie and got into the bath with him.

He washed his body as gently as possible, making sure not to wake him up. He then scooped water in a cup and slowly washed Charlies hair, massaging the conditioner into his scalp. He was so happy and in love, but this feeling of guilt and regret was bubbling up inside him. Just this morning he thought he was straight. It was true that he had thought he could be gay before, but his internal homophobia always scolded him for even thinking it.

He started panicking as the thought of what he just did set in.

'You are going to hell you fucking fag!' A voice inside him said.

'I was going to hell anyway! And being gay doesn't make me a bad person. I have just accepted that I like guys.' He said back. His heartbeat was quickening. His breaths became shallow. His vision was blurred. He shut his eyes quickly, as tears fell down his cheeks.

'Why can't I just be normal?' He thought to himself.

Sensing his discomfort, Charlie shifted, snuggling into his chest. Marv's panic started to subside as he set his eyes upon Charlie's content and happy face. He let out the water, scooping the sleeping Charlie up and then dressing him in his favourite hoodie and tracky bottoms. He then found an outfit out of Charlie's closet for himself. He actually had a really nice collection of things. he settled on a pair of black jeans and an old band tee. He was tucking Charlie in when he thought this would be the perfect opportunity to take one of Charlie's hoodies.

'No.' He thought to himself. 'That is gay.' But then again, he was pretty gay.

It smelt just like the sleeping boy. Marv tried to take in his scent as much as possible. Unlike Charlie, this was Marv's ecstasy.

He slowly locked the door and went to go check on the girls.

"Where is Charlie?" Lotta asked.

"Did you 'fuck'?" Lola asked.

"No! We didn't." Charlie was just having a bad day, but he is sleeping now."

"We heard you shouting. Did you have a fight?" Lotta asked.

"We did, kinda..." He trailed off thinking of the reason he wanted to see Charlie in the first place.

"I am going to tell Mum and Dad. I heard Mum say that she thought that maybe Charlie was spacing out because of a girlfriend, but then Dad said that it was probably that poof Marv. He really doesn't like you. Also, where are your clothes?"

'This bitch' He thought to himself.

"We didn't do anything Lola. So you have nothing to tell them. And our clothes got glue on them so I put them in the wash."

"What about those pills you threw on the pavement? I am twelve. I know those weren't ibuprofen."

"They were just painkillers. But Charlie was not supposed to have them because it hadn't been four hours since he took his last ones." That is when he remembered that he hadn't found the other bag.

Marv shot up the stairs, and quietly opened the door, so he didn't wake Charlie. He quickly found the bag, and shoved it into his pocket when he heard a noise from behind him.

"Can I get my colouring book now?" Lola asked.

"Uh- Yeah, go ahead."