Acceptance

They headed upstairs both edging with anticipation. The boys couldn't seem to contain that joy excitement at the new living conditions. Despite how do you still being in despair about the way his family treated him he knew that Marv was his person and that's all that mattered to him in this moment.

They looked at each other knowingly, lust in their eyes. Now they knew they had to be quiet, but that just seemed more exciting to them; the thought of being caught. If they were caught it probably wouldn't strengthen Charlie's case, but they were teenagers in love, what else would they do?

Charlie silently sat down on the bed, Marv pushing down on his shoulders and aggressively kissing him however, it was still filled with passion.

" I'm so sorry for the way that I treated you. I didn't realise at the time how immature and naive I was being. How could I have ever believed that my love for you was just a phase and that one day I would settle down with a woman? I thought one day I will have the life that my parents engraved into my brain and the life that I always thought I would live up to lead, getting a successful job and raising a family of my own in a big white house with a grand staircase and a marble kitchen island. In reality you're the only thing I ever truly wanted and I was an idiot to have believed anything else." Marv said, looking into Charlie's blue eyes.

"So you would give up the marble kitchen island for me? I'm flattered, but I would still like it!" Charlie chuckled at his own comment.

The make out became more passionate and heated, the kisses lingering a little longer; travelling a little lower, The noise is becoming a little louder.

"The thought of you drives me crazy. Day in and day out, you live rent-free in my brain, like a worm that is driving me crazy; rotting me from the inside out." Marv exclaimed, his breathing becoming heavy.

"How poetic of you. I thought you were failing English! Why are you so sappy and in love all of a sudden?"

"Because I am sappy and in love! You change me you, complete me! And I never thought I would say this but, you are the rest of me. Everything you say and do is the greatest composition and masterpiece to me. I admire you like you are my most prized possession. I want to own you. I want people to know that I own you. I want to protect you for the rest of my days, and I will keep to my word until the day that you bury me."

"Marvin, I love you too, but can we please have sex already? I literally can't contain myself."

He started grinding against Marv's already hard cock. Gaining control over the kiss; he started to undo Marv's belt. Charlie rolled Marv onto his back, and rubbed their dicks together.

"I am going to ride you." Charlie whispered in Marv's ear. "You would like that, wouldn't you?"

Marv was stunned, having only seen this dominant side of Charlie once before.

Charlie pulled off their shirts, and put Marv's hands on his nipples.

"Play with them." He demanded, his hips ceasing movement. "Or else I stop. You understand?"

Marv nodded, frantically pinching and squeezing his nipples. The more aggressive Marv would get, the faster Charlie would move, the motions driving them both crazy.

Charlie started to let out whimpers, motivating Marv to put even more effort into it. Marv loved to be dominated, but only to a certain extent. He had to gain power, and now that Charlie's mind is scrambled with thoughts of pure bliss was the perfect time.

Marv grabbed Charlie's hair, forcing his head down towards him. He snarled "You said you were gonna ride me. So, do it." He gripped Charlie's hips, his grasp so tight that it would leave a mark. He leveled his hole up with his fully erect dick. His tip slowly rubbed against the pink hole before Charlie was forced down upon it.