Fever dream

Charlie awoke. He felt like shit, and for some reason his dick felt raw.

"What the fuck happened?" He said, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

He threw himself back down, clenching his head in an attempt to make his head stop throbbing. What had happened last night? He couldn't remember anything. The last thing he could remember was... The drugs! Shit, had he really taken them? There is no way he could have been that stupid, could he? It would explain why he felt like he was on the edge of death, but it wouldn't explain his aching penis.

He tried to get up, but his legs folded beneath him causing him to crash down on the floor. He couldn't do this. He noticed that he had already broken out into a sweat just from that. He hated himself for doing that last night, but he wanted more. If he took more, he wouldn't feel like this plus, they couldn't have been that bad since he was still alive. He was probably just tired, that is why he felt like this. He did remember feeling amazing last night though, but apart from that there were only fuzzy memories. Memories of Marv.

Charlie pulled himself up to grab his phone.

***

~To Marv~

12:42

~Charlie: Hey Marv... What happened last night?

~Charlie: I am ok, if you were wondering

***

He patiently waited ten seconds for a reply before throwing his phone down on the bed.

"Why do I have to be so fucking gay? And, why do I have to be in love with my best friend?! ARRGGHHH!" He shouted into his pillow.

Suddenly the door opened. Lola came in eating a bag of chips and a chocolate bar.

"Are you alright Charlie?" She asked, her mouth full.

"No." He replied; pillow still on his face.

He turned to look at her and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you eating that for breakfast?"

"It is already lunchtime Charlie. You are so lazy!" She said, turning to leave the room.

"What happened last night?" He asked. He did contemplate asking her since she would definitely exaggerate everything, but it was worth a shot.

"Wouldn't you like to know." She said before leaving the room. "I'll tell you if you make me an omelette!" She shouted from the stairs.

Charlie struggled to pull himself up and down to the kitchen. The clatter of pans was so loud and it made his ears hurt almost as much as his head.

Lola came and sat at the kitchen island.

"I want tomatoes on it."

"I thought you would never ever never eat a tomato?" He said smiling.

"I got over that phase! I am not a baby anymore." She said pouting. She hated it when Charlie brought that up.

"Well, I am making your food, so spill."

Lola proceeded to explain what happened in her eyes.

"I got back, with Lotta and Marv, and you opened the door and asked Marv to shove his dick in your mouth. You said you had eaten cherry flavoured drugs or something. Anyway, Marv threw them on the pavement and told us to go watch TV. He said you were not going to 'fuck', but I think he was hurting you because you were screaming his name. But at one point he started screaming too, but he told us not to go into the room so we didn't, but it was pretty scary. I couldn't even use my colouring book!"

Charlie's face was blood red by this point. Had him and Marv actually done it? He quickly finished lola's omelette and ran upstairs telling her to clean it. He grabbed his phone, praying to the heavens that he had gotten a reply, but there was nothing. On top of that he was exhausted and everything ached. The room was spinning and was starting to feel motion sick. He shut his eyes as hard as he could, and before he knew it, he had passed out.

***

"Charlie? Wake up!" He opened his eyes to be greeted by Marv's angelic face. Light shone through the open window behind him, making his brown hair turn a sort of golden as it hung by his face. Charlie was lying next to him in a large bed in an unfamiliar room.

"Where are we?" He asked, not being able to stop smiling at the look at the shirtless Marv.

"We are on holiday stupid! For our anniversary, remember? We are in Paris darling! You can be such a weirdo sometimes." He said, leaning in to kiss Charlie.

The kiss was soft and loving, but soon turned passionate as Marv got on top of him. Their tongues fought for dominance, neither of them letting up. They started grinding against each other, Marv's hard cock teasing Charlie's entrance. Charlie gasped from the contact, giving way for Marv's tongue to take the lead. It explored every part of Charlie's throat, going deep enough inside he could touch the back of his throat.

"Please!" Charlie begged, wanting more.

Marv smirked through the kiss, happy that Charlie was having fun. He pushed Charlie's hands above his head, pinning them with one hand. With the other, he slowly pushed a finger in.

"Agh~" Charlie moaned from the pleasure.

Marv started pumping his finger in and out of the warm hole.

"Naaah~" Charlie moaned again.

"I love it when you are vocal. It helps me know that I am doing a good job." He smiled down at him.

Charlie wiggled vigorously under Marv's strong grip.

"Getting agitated, are we?" Marv said before suddenly pushing in another finger.

His finger were long and strong. He curled them,hitting the best spot. Charlie let out a loud cry. He had never felt this good. He started moving his hips in time with Marv's thrust.

"It feels so good. Ahhh~" Charlie managed to let out breathily.

"Good." Marv replied, slamming his lips onto Charlie's, taking control again.

"Please, mmmmm~ I need more!" He shouted.

"What's the magic word?" Marv asked.

"Please!"

Marv quickly pulled out his fingers and Charlie whined at the loss of contact, but before he could even finish, Marv had started to enter him.

"Ahhhhahhhaaaah~" Charlie screamed. He felt so full already.

Once Marv was all the way in, he looked into Charlie's eyes, full of lust, looking for confirmation that he can start moving.

Charlie nodded as that was the only thing he could manage.

Marv started moving slow, as Charlie was in pain, but soon the pain turned to pleasure and Marv started to move faster.

The pleasure was overwhelming. Tears started to pour from his eyes. He thrusted in-time with Marv, his lust taking over him and soon he had almost reached his limit.

"Fuck Charlie, you are so good!" Marv panted.

"I'm close!" Charlie said between moans. "Ahh~ really close."

Marv's thrusts started to become sloppy.

"I'm close too." He replied.

"Ah ah ah ah ahhhhh~" Charlie let out as he came all over his chest.

Soon after, Marv came too, his warm cum filling Charlie.

"Aarrghhh~"
***

Charlie's eyes shot open. That was one hell of a good dream. He looked at his phone, and there was still nothing.

***
~To Marv~

2:27

~Charlie: Did we do anything?

~Charlie: Are you ignoring me?

~Charlie: Please reply...
***