Straighten out

As soon as Charlie closed the door, Marv pounced on him. Marv's soft lips perfectly interlocking with Charlie's. His tongue gently caressed Charlie's bottom lip before forcibly slamming its way into his mouth, exploring the depths of his throat.

Marv's growing erection rubbed against the other boy's, causing him to let out a slight moan.

He Grabbed the back of Charlie's hair, whilst pushing him onto the table. Charlie's legs wrapped around Marv's waist, pulling the freckled boy closer.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Charlie pushed out against Marv's controlling kisses.

"Why? No one is home." He smirked.

"What if someone comes home early?" Charlie said.

"The more you whine about it, the more I want to do it here. This is your punishment!" He grabbed Charlie's hair and yanked him back. "Now take it like the slut you are!"

Their lips collided again and the started to move their hips together in unison.

Marv felt bad for treating Charlie like this, but for some reason it just felt... right.

They Had kicked off their shoes at this point. Charlie tugged at the hem of Marv's shirt, signalling for him to take it off. He raised his arms and only broke the kiss for a second to get it over his head. Charlie took a moment to admire Marv's toned body, before taking off his own shirt.

"Marv, I am ready." Charlie said, pulling away.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, but I don't want to unless you are ready. I know you are still coming to terms with being into me, and I don't want you to lose your virginity to me unless you want to. I know it is a big deal." He said, looking deep into Marv's brown eyes.

"Turn around slut!" He said smirking, knowing Charlie would realise this meant he was ready. He pushed Charlie over the table and ripped off his trousers and pants.

He looked longingly at Charlie's pink hole.

"My safe word is red." Charlie interjected. "If I want you stop, I'll say that. Otherwise carry on."

Charlie blushed.

"So, you like it rough?!" Marv said raising and eyebrow.

"Also, you have to prep me. I don't know how much you know about gay sex."

"What does that mean?" Marv look away. He felt stupid for not knowing this stuff, and the fact that he had to break character. It was kinda a mood breaker.

"Basically, you figure my ass hole. You just have to loosen it before you enter to avoid pain and tearing." Charlie smiled. Marv always melted at that.

He pushed his middle finger as far as he could into Charlie, causing the blond to gasp. He started to thrust it in, curling it around.

"Fuck Marv, how are you so good at this?" Charlie said, covering his face with the back of his hand.

"I've never had penetrative sex before. I have fingered girls though. I am not a complete stiff." He winked.

He continued, gradually going deeper until he hit the g spot.

"AHHHHH~" Charlie moaned.

This motivated Marv. He pushed in another figure, and then manged to push in a third.

"You like that, huh?" He growled.

"Ah~ I am close!"

Marv pulled out quickly causing Charlie to whine. But before Charlie, Marv stuck his hard dick inside.