We Don't Belong

TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING

Ashley's POV: "Andy!" I laughed as we walked towards the building, I grabbed his hand and began playing with his long boney fingers. As weird as that may sound I think he has beautiful hands. "Yes Ashley?" I had forgotten what I was about to say. "I love you." He smiled lightly and clenched my hand ever so lightly, "I love you too." We walked in and everything looked just as we'd all imagined it.

Dakota's POV: I smiled as another pill slid down my throat or maybe it was 3 pills. . . My doctor has been giving me these pain pills, for back pain, and I found out if you take enough of them it makes you feel good. Really good. I didn't care if it was bad for the baby, the doctor gave me them so they have to be safe right? "Fuck it" I thought to myself. The boys were gonna be filming today, I saw Andy's post on instagram. I'll find them. I giggled more. I had been laughing a lot lately, but I have not been happy.

Andy's POV: This should be great, I'm with all the people I love. filming a movie I wrote. Well the guys helped too but I was really into this movie. First was "I am bulletproof". An asian lady about 4''11 gripped my arm tightly. "WARDROBE" and virtually dragged me away from Ash. "Ugh" I scoffed and turned around looking back at Ash who had a rather large African American man doing his makeup and hair and I laughed as Ash talked to the guy and asked him things about the look. Was I racist? No fuck no, I'd just never seen a man that large have such good taste in makeup and clothing. I smiled as the lady began playing with my freshly shortish hair. She seemed to enjoy messing with it.

Jakes' POV: "HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE" I made noises as I played with my huge puffy hair. I like this. They had told me to sit and wait until the others were done but, NAH. I got up and walked around looking at everyone and everything in this 2 story film set. We were only using a few rooms because most of our scenes take place in real places. I kept babbling to myself when I ran into someone who was on her phone. Oh i'm so sorry! I looked up to see a girl around 15, black hair, black makeup, black clothing, typical attire for a fan of ours. I smiled. You must be playing Eve? She nodded and put her hand out: "Name's Alicia." Cool name I guess. "Hi Alicia, you done any filming yet? Having fun?" She began to speak when, Guess Who walks in. Yup Dakota. "Hey!" She yelled obnoxiously while waving and smiling. The sound of her name made me cringe.Dakota gave me the worst vibes.

Ashley's POV: "Leave them alone Koda, they're busy", I sighed. I feel like a dick, but she's a total bitch!!! She came here just to bother us and we all knew it. I really hope she knows I want full custody. She just erks me, I don't want her around my kid often at all. As lame as that sounds. Andy would be a great parent I mean, I looked over at Andy and he was making silly faces at himself in the mirror not noticing Dakota. I mean look at him. He's perfect. . . "Dakota why are you here?" She looked... Intoxicated!? "Oh sugar, I just wanted to see what my BABBY DADDY has been doing" She yelled that part on purpose. I began to grind my teeth. "ARE YOU ON SOMETHING!?" I was furious now, That's my baby too! I thought to myself. "Just these meds the doctor gave me!" She began trying to open them and take more so I ran over and tried getting them out of her hand, the bottle opened and they all flew everywhere. Pills all over the floor, like some sort of "trap house".

Dakota's POV: My pills! I began to cry loudly while trying to pick them up and put them back into the bottle. "I can't get a refill for another 3 weeks!" I looked up at Ashley. "Maybe that's a good thing" He looked pissed. "My back! oww my back!" I began to fake cry. People gathered around me, the crying pregnant girl and looked at Ash like a monster. Well everyone accept Andy and the gang did. I tried not to laugh as I picked up some pills off the ground and took them without everyone looking. "Oh, oww, my back, oww!" People helped me up and carried me to another room to lye down by myself and "Get some rest." Yeah right. I couldn't see straight at this point I just pulled out my good ol' rusty blade and pulled my Yoga pants up revealing the not so deep valley of cuts on my newly fat legs. I danced the razor against my skin and smiled widely while doing so. I used to cut but never like this. This felt good, I did it to make them hurt, to make them mad. Before I did it because I was sad and wanted release. . . I'm not who I used to be.

Andy's POV: I looked over to the spot with all the pills and saw people frantically cleaning them up. Dakota ruins everything we try to do lately and it's making me rethink somethings. . . No, no it's not! I love Ash! I sighed. I don't know if I can do this much longer. Ash began kissing the back of my neck. "Hey babe" He said confidently. "Hi. . ." I looked down. "Andy, i'm sorry I- " I cut him off "I'm sick of the "i'm sorry-s" look Ash, lets just call it a day, okay?

Alicia's POV?: Jake and I talked for a good 15 minutes after Dakota showed up before he exclaimed he needed to use the restroom and ran into the bathroom. I shrugged it off and walked over to "The scene of the crime" All those pills. . . Those. . . Free pills... I bit my lip and quickly snatched a handful. Fuck Sobriety. It's been long enough. I took a few and put the rest in my bag and walked out of the building knowing no more shooting was happening today. I'd see the guys again on a later date.